Mall8. Vip andheri , west mumbai, Maharashtra 400072

• Last Post 14 December 2021
SuseelaBuddharaju posted this 13 December 2021

I am house wife first I had received message from mobile number and informed me to click on link to join on what's app on doing so he sent me the link to join on telegram with some one say nita. Her user id nita 99888. After join5 with this guy I have been prompted to invest money with this online sit this way these people sent message that they will help in earning money so in trusted them and started investing because I need money. I have invested 20000 and they site keeps on sending products for payment. Firstly I have taken plan of 500 rs only but when I transferred the amount product were not stop I asked the lady who was helping me to get it stop as I wanted to withdraw my money. She said you have to complete the task of product asked to you only after that amount can be withdrawn vthis is cheating system generating product one by one and increasing the price kindly do the needful in the captioned matter as it was from my little saving. I am poor family member. Please help me

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
SandeepKanade posted this 13 December 2021

This all because of shortcut me paise kamane ki wajah se ..alert rahna chahiye aur kabhi shortcut me kamane ki nahi sochna chahiye....jaldi aur short se kamane ki wajah se galti hoti he..

SuseelaBuddharaju posted this 14 December 2021

Sir how to withdraw money In this site Please help me sir

Close