Sir, They are not providing proper details by sharing a what's app link. First a Guy texts and send me the link to register after registration he give another what's app link saying other person will guide. Even dont explain more about the app or website. He will start to guide and he will make us to complete level 1 and he will say to withdraw we will also get 100rs back. After that he will say to complete level 2 of two task of which it is costing around 1000rs for every task it keep raising when he says withdraw we can't able to withdraw then he says level 3 which is of 5task and the price is too high once we go to that extreme we not left with any money. After which we had invest money will not be taken back without completing the task. Even after completing the task also we are not suppose to withdraw. Our entire amount is locked. I had lost around 2500rupees in which next stage was around 6000 and I found that it is not safe so I stopped playing it. Kindly help peoples not to fall in this deadly pit the guys are only available in what's app. I request you to kindly take action on this gang and help us to get our money back. I had attached my what's app chat along with the person number kindly see and take a serious action please sir/madam.