Sir i am malay chowdhary i was try to take loan from magicmoney it shows successful but when i checked my ac there was no transaction done by this app when i try to raised complaint it shows it will take 24 hours for disbursement to your ac i though the amount will disbursement within 24 hours but didn't receive any amount or any notification or mail by this app i though definitely my loan is canceled so i uninstalled this app after 5 days they massage me for repayment i told them all my problems that i didn't receive any cash from then why i will do repayment even i send my ac statement to them but they start abusing me and told me that they send massage to my all contacts and they did i cant even tell you what massage they send to my friends even they massage me they wont stop till i commit suicide sir i also ask for transaction detail definitely if they send amount to my account definitely they have record of their transaction but they denied to send any transaction details... help me with this wrost scam