Online Lucky star and genesis scam

Naveen Kumar R Hello this is very serious problem you must need to know that a big scam played by these two softwares (genesis,lucky star). They have scammed laks of people and actually they invite people to invest 10k rupees in lucky star app and they will provide us daily profit of 1k - 3k from that they will take 40% of share. We did not bet any game and we just add the money in their wallet only. They were use our money in betting and last 10th July they play there game and did some fund fluctuations and they have informed to us keep maintain 10k in our account it will happen to block our account by system and that we had to add more funds to safe our account and in that every single person lost there money and they looted crores of rupees. I know what we did bot supposed to do but now we are helpless please help usπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ many of my friends lost lakhs of rupees i will provide every single detail which is possible i am providing you contacts of those persons who looted us. This is Genesis Link http://ldy02.com/ This is the lucky star link http://luckystar1.vip These are the links of these apps Please action fast before its too late πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ many of the people have registered the complaint against them in various places in India ... Please do the needful to avoid those people's fraud activities continue in our country. Thank you so much.

SEARCH Search for...

CATEGORIES All Categories Banking Frauds Company Frauds Copyright Frauds Debit/Credit Card Frauds Email Frauds Hacking Frauds Multi Level Marketing Frauds Online Shopping Frauds Online Lottery Frauds Online Job Frauds Phone Frauds Romance Scam Frauds Social Network Frauds Other Frauds POPULAR TAGS FRAUD-CALL 311

FRAUD-SBI-ATM-CALL 216

FRAUD-COMPANY 203

RESUMEFILLING.COM 198

FRAUD-SELLER 187

PAYTM 180

FACEBOOK 152

SHOPCLUES 136

SPAMMER-NUMBER 129

FAKE-SPAMMER-PERSON 121

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM 118

SBI-CREDIT-CARD 118

SHOPCLUES.COM 116

INSTAGRAM 101

SBI 88

FRAUD-FACEBOOK-ID 82

ROMA.GANPAT2@GMAIL.COM 82

THERESUMESEARCH.COM 78

FACEBOOK-ACCOUNT-HACKED 75

FRAUD 75

Share Contact Us: info@CyberCrimeComplaints.in | Contacts | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy

Β© 2021 - CyberCrimeComplaints.in