Lost 8500 rupees.

• Last Post 25 September 2021
SimranKukkar posted this 11 September 2021

I got a call from someone named santosh, he told me if I work with this company and do their work of copy pasting resume filling, I will get 60 rupees per resume. As I didn't have laptop and wifi, I firstly refused, but then he told me he can do the work for me but we have to share the profit 50-50. So I was supposed to pay 20 rupees per resume after the profit, as I had to pay the labour charges of 10 rupees per resume. So I paid him 6500 rupees as he offered to do 50 resumes for free. After the work was done n all, the accuracy report showed 73%, 80% accuracy was required to be eligible for profit. I called him several times, he told me to send 2000 rupees to someone to extend the time period to correct the wrong resumes, I scolded him quite a few times as he assured me that he was professional, how could he make mistakes? Then he stopped picking up my calls and got very rude saying I don't trust him. One month later I got a call from their complaint department as I previously raised it. She suggested me to do the work by myself. Which I eventually did to compensate the previous loss. But even that work had 74% accuracy so my account was not eligible for profit. Then she said if I want to make up for the loss and labour suffered, I must pay 2000 rupees for the extension which was refundable, I corrected all the resumes in that period. Even then the accuracy was not met at 80%. But I checked so many times and there was no mistakes. I even contacted someone on the complaint department as everyone I used to talk to before the payment, blocked my number. He said that he can also see that there are no mistakes in the error showing resumes. He said I will get a call back soon and will get my whole profit. Till the date I have not recieved any call and even the people I used to talk to have blocked my number. If I contact them from different number, someone new picks up the call and then give a new number. All of the money I invested was my personal savings, I was jobless during the lockdown, it was a desperate attempt to earn some money for which I invested. Here are almost all the numbers which assured me the resolution and profit. +918306888574 +917486022473 +919358465005 +917737036971

SimranKukkar posted this 25 September 2021

+917976372557 +917568525597

More numbers.

Close