Loss of money

• Last Post 03 November 2023
shraddhajoshi posted this 18 October 2023

I have been asked to pay Rs 60000+20000 in order to complete the task. The return promised is Rs.219100/- Now in order to claim that money further amount of Ra.43890 is being asked to pay as tax which will be credited to Account immediately

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
shraddhajoshi posted this 18 October 2023

This has happened through AMAZON MALL SCAM

Anil posted this 19 October 2023

I also lost money plz file a case in cyber crime you will get back i to not like that only any doubt plz msg me in whatsapp 8885419516

SheetalSaxsena posted this 19 October 2023

shraddhajoshi hi kindly email to consumer@cyberservices.com they will surely help you and don't share your any details to whatsapp some fraud people are showing there interest to this website to take again your money.

Harryjhons posted this 19 October 2023

MyFirsToys cute hedgehog stuffed animal toys. These cuddly companions, handmade with love, bring delight and comfort. They make a lovely addition to any plush menagerie, and are ideal for children and collectors.

Contact Details:

Phone No. 011-43053855

India: Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi - 110059, India

HonhHuide posted this 03 November 2023

Hello, I have recently started playing Indian Cricket X game. This game has already gained a large gambling audience. After all, this game has an incredible and cool interface, as well as cool graphics. In this game, you need to control the flight and achieve high odds, and for that, you will get incredibly big wins.

Close