KoKo loan app fraud

• Last Post 19 February 2022
TATSITA MISHRA. posted this 19 February 2022

KoKO App has been harassing me into giving them Rs 8000. They sent me Rs 4640 without even applying for any loan. I sent the money back inmediately. Now they have been texting me on whatsapp, harassing me, sending vulgar messages and voice notes. They have my bank account no, aadhar no, PAN card no. They are harassing me that if I don't give them 8k, they will insult me, and misuse my personal infornation..please look into it. It is very troublesome. My data is not safe.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
HariHaran posted this 19 February 2022

Hi, Even I got the same issue stay strong these are frauds they can send our edited photos complaint about them in cybercrime portal with details not here. 

AnoopSS posted this 19 February 2022

when the amount has credited 4640. I m also a victim .. we can stand together. I already filed case to national cybercrime, different police stations, DCP, government officials etc .

HariHaran posted this 19 February 2022

Yes Anoop, take care man, these are frauds I just checked and I felt something wrong with the app itself then uninstalled. Now they have my contact list. I complained about this regarding the issue. Even i asked where to pay or which id to pay. He is stubborn in asking me for full. 

Close