Koko loan app fraud

• Last Post 08 April 2022
ManishPandey posted this 14 February 2022

Hello I only check my loan eligibility in this app. And this guys approved my loan and send money(rs 4640) in my account without my permission and without any loan details.and they asking me to pay 8000. So please help me.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Vaibhav Mishra posted this 19 February 2022

Hello I only check my loan eligibility in this app. And this guys approved my loan and send money(rs 4640) in my account without my permission and without any loan details.and they asking me to pay 8000. So please help me.

BabushinjithMs posted this 19 February 2022

Same issue to me koko loan app I only check my loan eligibility in this app. And this guys approved my loan and send money(rs 4640) in my account without my permission and without any loan details.and they asking me to pay 8000. So please help me.

vaibhavsrivastava posted this 19 February 2022

Same issue to me koko loan app I only check my loan eligibility in this app. And this guys approved my loan and send money(rs 4640) in my account without my permission and without any loan details.and they asking me to pay 8000. So please help me i have a critical medical issue.

VaibhavGaikwad posted this 19 February 2022

Sam thing happened to me I don't know what to do

abhinavsengar posted this 20 February 2022

MUKESHPRAJAPAT posted this 20 February 2022

Hello I only check my loan eligibility in this app. And this guys approved my loan and send money(rs 4640) in my account without my permission and without any loan details.and they asking me to pay 8000. So please help me

SRINIVASA RAOM posted this 20 February 2022

I checked the app to know the eligibility, they kept my staus on hold for about 30minutes. then i again installed OB cash loan app and tried to know the elegibility. the same thing happened again. later i got 2 messages on my mobile and both apps santioned the loan without my consent and the amount credited on my account. i received 4640/- and the loan tenure period is 6 days. on 20th i got a message on my whatsapp stating that my loan emi is due is Rs. 8000/- i did not know the details deeply, i just repaid to get rid of that. again another person started harassing me that there is a due for EMI. and asking the same to pay 8000/-. i was confused that i did not know that howmany loans i have taken. i foused on the issue then and i started to search about the apps. i came to know that the 2 apps are scam. and the scammers are stealing the customer data without his knowledge and posting the same in public domain. and whereas i have repaid the due amount which they asked me to pay, but they again deposited Rs. 5220/- and asking to pay Rs 9000/- after 6 days. who asked you to deposit in my account and how can you ask me to pay after 6 days? this is a clear crime, i dont know how they are freely alloed to do this, many of us gave given compalints. but in vain there is no use. i am also one of the victim

PavanendraSingh posted this 21 February 2022

Hello I only check my loan eligibility in this app. And this guys approved my loan and send money(rs 4640) in my account without my permission and without any loan details.and they asking me to pay 8000. So please help me. They got my some contact number details from phone automatically & sharing abnormal message about me to all relatives..

rakeshparihar posted this 22 February 2022

Hello I am rakesh, I only check my loan eligibility in this app. And this guys approved my loan and send money(rs 4640) in my account without my permission and without any loan details.and they asking me to pay 8000. So please help me.

SachinKamble posted this 25 February 2022

NeemaNahiwal posted this 27 February 2022

Is there any solution on this .did any action was taken

AshishWaghmare posted this 03 March 2022

Same thing happened with me and there are contacting my relatives and friends and sending threatening messages

Sachin malik posted this 06 March 2022

Bhai tumne pay to ni kiya vo amount kyuki vo baar baarangte rahege chahe kitni baar pay kr lena

baar baar mangte rahege dena mat

ab bi aari kya bhai call ya sms bhai ye log fraud h bilkul fraud ye mangte rahege baar baar

amarjaiswal posted this 08 April 2022

I was just checking loan and i found koko loan app, i just entered details to check my loan eligibility, without 

my permission they have transfer 3300 in my account and asking me to pay 6000 in 7 days.. they were regularly sending me abusive message and even

send message and even send message to my contact list..please help me out. i am very depressed. i am facing issue last 7 day's always calling different no.

and asking to loan payment don't have authorized no. and account ..i am ready to pay but he don't have correct information 

Close