On August 7th I received a call from join Naukri company staff name Jaysree. She said shortlisted from Shine and job vacancy at Reliance company for GM post. There is system for online interview and she has asked to open the website www.joinnaukri.com. She has asked to register and after completion of registration an top will be sent . After registration completion she handed over the phone to Mr Rajesh and he would complete the next steps. Mr. Rajesh asked to click the verification process . The next step said pay Rs 2300/_ + Rs 400 for G S T The total amount in the first step through online was Rs 2700/ -. The next step company carrier verification process . He asked to click the carrier button and it said pay Rs 10000/- +Rs700 G S T. (RS 10700). NEXT step final verification step and he asked to pay Rs 12000+G S T. Here I suspected foul play I said I want pay. Please refund my amount. I am not interested . Jaysree called me later and said you can cancel if you are not interested the amount will be refunded.I said to cancel and request to sent cancellation invoice. As on date no money is refunded. And phone don't work. After 4 days again contacted Jayshree and she the amount of Rs 15000/- will be refunded within 7 days and then spoke to Rajesh after 10 days and Rajesh the amount will be refunded on 11th Sept. but as on date no refund nor their phones don't work. All are absconding. Please take necessary action on the above people mentioned.