Job offer from Canada

• Last Post 28 October 2022
ArjunSuresh posted this 28 August 2021

Myself Arjun MS from Ernakulam district of Kerala. I got a job offer from Canada as a Farm Manager at Chilliwack Cattle Farm, British Columbia, Canada (Employer: Dr Wayne Sebastian Phd_email Id: resume@chilliwack-diaryfarm.com/ypoultryfarm@gmail.com/Contact no: +1778-860-7208). For the same I got approval documents from Canada and in that they instructed me to contact Mr. Eric Robinson (trade.commsnr@comic.com/Mob:087920 29942). Further he demanded me for some documents for the visa application process. In addition he also demanded for demand draft of rupees 8,450. Till now I didn't pass the original demand draft, so I didn't lose any kind of money from me. I only sent scanned copies of my documents and copy of DD. I hereby by request you to kindly give me a confirmation on genuinety of this person and if it is fake they should get punished for the same because no one should trapped again by this scammers.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
HriteshMoitra posted this 04 September 2021

Brother, I got the same mail with same names but have not been asked for any money yet , could you please confirm whether you were able to find out or not that it was a scam or truth.

ArjunSuresh posted this 04 September 2021

It's a clean cut Scam. Please don't give any money. Gradually they will ask for money. Same thing happened with me.

Oh thanks a lot brother so you paid them dd or not?

did they asked for more money after paying them dd amount?

I paid the DD but after I come to know that it is a scam I withdraw my DD. I didn't loose any money. And also they demanded for 25000 rupees to a given account. After that I blocked them completely

Oh okay thanks a lot brother for making me aware.

Welcome bro. Be careful next time onwards. Try to file a petition to nearby police station.

VipulTawate posted this 16 September 2021

Arjun Suresh. I want to ask you bro, what makes you so sure this is a scam?

This same way I tried to convince my colleague Ms PriyaMohan but she totally refused to listen to me and to my own surprised she left india last saturday to canada and if you want to confirm Hritesh i will speak with her and give you her contact to confirm by yourself. stop this bro Arjun

ArjunSuresh posted this 16 September 2021

Mr Vipul Tawate, I think from every angle first of all. I contacted the real Eric Robinson former trade commissioner in Bengaluru through his Twitter and LinkedIn, and he is chilling in Canada since he's retired in 2019. The fake Eric Robinson is saying that, he is still in Bengaluru (funny). Atlast I finally sent one of my friend to Canada immigration office at Bengaluru with my complete fake documents. Finally the game ends there.

I think it's very much fine for your clarification. If you need any clarification I will send you all the documents. Rest up to you. Thank you for your concern Brother.

HriteshMoitra posted this 22 September 2021

Brother even I felt it is a scam because when I said him that can I go and submit the dd directly to high commission, he started talking to me rudely, your friend must have been through some other process or a genuine job offer.

RajVelde posted this 22 September 2021

Can anyone pls confirm is it fake or genuine, because I got a same job offer mail from canada , ur suggestions are highly appreciated

RajVelde posted this 22 September 2021

Can you pls confirm is it fake or genuine, because I got a same job offer mail from canada , ur suggestions are highly appreciated

HriteshMoitra posted this 23 September 2021

Brother it is fake, because as arjun said the real eric robinson is in Canada but this one says he is in India with a never reachable phone number, I also talked to Wayne Sebastian on whatsapp and asked to share the photos of the farm, he shared some photos ,but you cannot makeout any connection between them, and lastly when I asked him to put me on a video call just to show around ,he always said yes but never did the same, this eric robinson when I asked him can I submit the dd directly to high commission in new delhi, he started talking to me rudely, he was like why do you need my help do whatever you want.

HriteshMoitra posted this 23 September 2021

Mr vipul please help us to contact your Colleague Ms Priya Mohan so that all our confusions can be cleared.

RajVelde posted this 24 September 2021

Vipul bro can u pls help us to contact ur colleague Ms. Priya Mohan, so all our doubts and confusions will be sorted out

ArjunSuresh posted this 08 October 2021

Where is Vipul bro? Please respond

ArjunSuresh posted this 08 October 2021

Vipul bro if you argue on something, it's your responsibility to solve it. If you don't please don't comment unnecessarily

ChGoutami posted this 27 August 2022

Lol...

I found them so funny, I know it was a spam and scam , I have also received the mail from the same sender from Canada . first of all I replied back to that mail as "I'm interested for the position " after that again I got a mail from them to send the documents , I have send them a blank scanned papers , still they reverted for the blank papers as those are perfect , Omg ... I couldn't control my laugh ..This is the best proof for that scammers .

Be alert ..  

ArunGeorge posted this 12 September 2022

bro any other updates from dr wayane sabastin

MukulTyagi posted this 17 October 2022

bro i also got the same mail in name of Dr wayne sebestian, then he asked for my education docs and now they are asking to fill various forms, till now have not asked for money so, I am doubtful after seeing your comments, could you please clarify whatt did you do, or could you please provide your contact number so that I could clear my doubts.

Show More Posts

Close