This is to register a complaint against the company called CAREERJOBS. They called me telling they are a leadingg job givers and work along with naukricom and shine. I got belived and the lady named RIYA said job is confirmed. I was asked to pay an amount of 3500inr which was all asked and said nothing more will have to be paid. The payment was done by another person named ROHITH SHARMA. The payment was done through PAYTM.When i made the payment of 3500inr they asked to pay 900 more for tax of which i was not informed. I refused to pay the amount of 900 again. From then onwards these people never take the call and even if they take the call they were rude and hung the call in between. So i asked for a refund and they asked me to pay an amount of 1530inr for refund beacuse i had to complete the initial payment. It was dealt with another Fraud named UMESH. I paid that amount of 1530 through ideamoney. He asked me a time for 24 hrs. Its been 4 days and they keep on telling excuses like server is down or the person is in meeting. They even threatend me and abused the indian legal system telling they are not worth. Below i will attch three phone numbers. Also they have blocked my number. Umesh-+917550663293 Career jobs office-7550663192 Rohit Sharma-+919540996481 www.careerjobs.co.in