Job Fraudulent case - Urgent job placement

• Last Post 08 September 2017
zubairinam posted this 31 July 2017

I Zubair Inam Barbhuiya a resident of Silchar, Dist- cachar, Assam file a complaint regarding a job Fraudulent case. Here I describe you the incident On 27th july 2017 a company called urgent job placement called me regarding a HR position in Bigbazar which they are hiring through back door and they asked me to register, i registered on their website - www.urgentjobplacement.com, after that they asked me to pay 2100 to find out the login password and id generation, I paid as a registration charge, after they again asked me to pay 5000 for document processing which I paid and again they asked me to pay bond processing charge as there will be a bond with bigbazar against a amount of 10200 which I paid and they sent me a legal bond paper which they said that this is just for formality. I signed it and sent it through email - info@urgentjobplacement.com, but after that they charged more 8000 for online test assistance and I paid after a long urgue with them as i have already paid 17200 and they provided a bill gainst all the amount. After that next day when they asked me to pay 12000 for gate pass processing a doubt formed in my mind, i asked them to return the money and cancel my job. But they are not responding now.. I paid all amount in their paytm account which I have to paid in breaking amount like 3000+3000+3000+1200 = 10000. I have all call recording, bills and mails provided by them. I have paid 25000 in all total. Please kindly help to get my money back. I totaly believe in Indian Jurisdiction and crime branch so I am sending this email. I will be much thankful if you accept my request.

Company Contact Number - -078348 20793 -095823 55014 -095401 43242

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
जुईलीनागेश posted this 01 August 2017

Thank you Zubair for sharing expirence with us.. I am about to deposit cash in der account u save my money brother!!!

zubairinam posted this 01 August 2017

Welcome bro.. But I have paid 25000.. I need support from all of you to get my money back..

ashwinishinde posted this 08 September 2017

I also get suffered from same placement on 27th july. I had paid 17200. I request you crime branch pls do something and take some strict action against the urgent job placement.

Close