I received calls from multiple Delhi mobile numbers saying they are from indeed job and my cv was shortlisted for jobs in Hyderabad, however I had to pay a nominal fees of 2862 for telephonic round to be scheduled with the HR. I asked them to explain the process and they asked me to log in to www.indeedjob.info.This is a fake website which I realized later, they took me through registration process and then for payment asked me to log in to their Paytm account monismenon1@gmail.com. I was hesitant, only good part I did a net banking transaction and not debit card as they would have then hacked my account. I paid the amount and then after that I received an auto generated email, I was surprised as the email did not gave any signature or an address. The call starts with a female introducing you from indeed job and when she is sure you want to proceed with payment then she transfers you to her technical team who direct you with the payment. We need to address this concern. I reached out to Paytm but they could not help me as the transaction was done from the fraudulent teams account