Job fraud

• Last Post 24 February 2018
MohammedWajeed posted this 17 February 2018

Hi,

I found an online data entry job on olx and applied for the same. I was contacted on my WhatsApp from +918800167802. Some girl with name Anusha chat with me and she convinced me to pay ₹700 and I did so. Later she's not refunding the money, nor she gave any data entry job. Lastly she blocked me on Whatsapp. Please takr necessary action on that number. If you want I have chat history as well

OLXIndia posted this 24 February 2018

Dear Wajeed,

Thank you for sharing the concern with us. 

We have forwarded the details to our concern team so that they can take appropriate action on the same. 

We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community and remove users who do not comply with our Terms of Use.

Also, it is submitted for your information that OLX only provides a platform to seller and buyer. OLX does not participate or interfere in negotiations during transactions.  We suggest that you always analyze the ad you are interested in. 

As you said, you have some documents supporting your case, we suggest to take the help of legal authorities. Kindly file an FIR against the seller and OLX will provide all the information related to the seller to the legal authorities.

And also for any assistance required in the same please do contact us on safety@olx.in. We assure you that our top priority is to maintain a safe and secure OLX community.

Thank you for contacting OLX!

Thanks,

Team OLX

Close