Instagram Fraud Seller

• Last Post 26 September 2021
trainer22 posted this 04 January 2018

Recently, A DSLR camera seller ( Instagram handle: dslr_hub_ )contacted me on the social networking app Instagram and provided some offers to me. I asked him about the low prices and he said that the camera accessories are custom imported products so they are low on price. We finalized a deal on a "Nikon AF-S 35 mm" lens at Rs 4,500.   As a security student, i said i would do the payment in 2 phases for security reasons to which he agreed. The bank details which he gave me was a bank of Singapore and i denied to do payment so he insisted we should do the payment using a third party application PayTM.   I did the first payment of Rs 2,500 and he sent me the tracking details of the product. In the tracking details, the destination was mentioned as Delhi whereas i ordered the product in Chandrapur, Maharashtra.   After a few days, he contacted me saying that the hubs have stopped delivery as full payment is not received and he forced me to do the full payment. But this time, he gave a different number for payment on PayTM to which i resisted but he told me it is due to daily limit exceeding on the previous number.   After I did the final phase of payment i.e. Rs 2,000, i found that the owner blocked me from Whatsapp as well as Instagram.   I tried contacting on all the cellphone numbers provided by the owner but none of the number are responding to my calls.   The tracking details also show that the product is already delivered to Delhi.   I am attaching screenshots of the fraud account's Instagram ID, my payment screenshots, the Shipping screenshot.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
haricharanboganatham posted this 08 February 2018

Hi Trainer22 I hve paid 18000 for a camera. can you please call me on this number 9176801515

HarshPatel posted this 06 September 2019

Did anything happen?

sornaaswin posted this 29 June 2020

whats his insta id

PAWANPATIL posted this 26 September 2021

dslrhub

PAWANPATIL posted this 26 September 2021

Why I didn't see this first my 16000 got wasted ooh God 😭😭😭

Close