Instagram Fake ID

• Last Post 01 December 2018
GagandeepSingh posted this 14 August 2017

I met a girl on Instagram with name Amisha Goyat and username paid_honey_official.

She asked me to pay money and she will be return it back but after I paid money to her through paytm an amount of Rs. 1500 on her paytm number 8571892580 she blocked me from everywhere. And now I get to know that the ID was fake and there is no such person exist.

Please help me to recover my money back and make sure that this type of fraud will never happen to anyone else.

I am attaching the screenshot of payment on paytm.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
KushalSengar posted this 04 March 2018

brother i don't think that amisha asked you money for any help.I meant that this account is being operated for doing fraud and is controlled by a boy.And according to my information this account regularty being sold or purchased by someone who does this crime.     

Hope so that you are not trapped in such fraud in future.....

NiravPatel posted this 01 December 2018

It's a trap. This woman will lure you for a live cam show. Initially she will only ask for 1 to 3 thousands for Web cam show for 3hrs. Once you book her she will then ask for more money as security deposit and will promise you to return it in first 15 min of show. If you start arguing with her then she will just use bad words and block you. Yes. It happened with me and I know there is no easy way to get this money back. Lesson learnt. Stay away from such fake people. I don't want my money back but want these people to teach a lesson. They have all kind of e channels to collect money online. I am exploring if I can register a complaint online with cyber crime police.

Close