I was looking for a part time job and i found this resume search company on monster.com and i applied for it  therefore i got call from this no 8866783052  and they send me some links and they don't mention that it's a agreement they don't take my resume and they don't take any kind of interview of mine. They told to do a registration for further process. Also he called me when i opened the link  which they provided to me , and he not cleared the terms and conditions they just saying that we are doing the registration, then after that  we proceed. they take my aadhar card, passport size photo and email address. He told me to write my name in rectangular box, and submit it. so i search about them on google and i found that they are fraud company after registration they called me back and i said them i'm not interested to work with them they said ok no problem and i  blocked his number after few days suddenly they called me back at this no 09054971104 and they demand for money and blackmailed me they threated me that they filed complained against me. so sir please tell me what i do be safe i don't know about this if anyone have knowledge what further step i have to take. so i kindly request you to take strict action against them.