Hero Rupee

• Last Post 18 August 2023
AnandaShow posted this 18 August 2023

Hello All

Please be aware of this app and never install app this people are fraud people, never install there app bcoz they directly disbursed the amount in your account without your approval and than they start calling after 5 days for collection of the loan amount and they take all the access of the your phone photos through app and frighten you of editing your female friends or relatives photos ..... please I am unemployed man and happened to check this app in for loan but they very only giving 9k limit so i left the app and that day night this people disbursed the loan and gave me only 4800rs and now after 5days they are asking me 9000rs ....when I told them about this cheating so the agent started frightening me that he has access to my gallary and contact and he will edit the female pictures and share online if I don't pay the amount .... please help me 

AnandaShow posted this 18 August 2023

Hero Rupee is a fraud company they disbursed the amount without your permission and than using the app they get the access to your gallary and contact and after 5 days they black mail you .....I was shown in the app that i am getting 9k loan and I did not wanted the loan so I did not proceed with the loan application but this company directly disbursed the amount and gave only 4800rs and than after 5days they starting asking me 9000rs, which is extremely disappointing and when I said the agent about what they are doing he started frightening me by saying that I have all your contact and photos and i will edit those photos and put it online .... please help me

Attached Files

Close