Got Scammed in Telegram Merchant task

• Last Post 05 May 2023
manoharsawant posted this 02 May 2023

I am a victim of the biggest Telegram scam in India. It all started with a WhatsApp message from someone offering a part-time job by subscribing to YouTube channels. I joined a Telegram channel where they posted instructions on what channels to subscribe to. For each subscription, I received 100 rupees. When I reached Rs 300, they paid me via bank transfer.

There were also merchant tasks where I had to invest extra money and I would receive 30 to 40 percent commission. On the first day, I invested 1000 rupees and received 1400 rupees. On the second day, I invested 9000 rupees and received 11700 rupees.

On the third day, they said there was a group for four people and we had to complete tasks and invest more money to get your invested money. In the first task, we had to pay 25000 rupees, then 55000 rupees, and then 300000 rupees to receive the money. They kept pressuring us until we paid.

After that, they asked us to pay 300000 rupees each to get a full refund. I realized that I was trapped in a scam and asked for my money back. They refused and told me to complete the tasks to receive my money. I lost a total of 265000 rupees. Please be alert and warn your friends to not fall for these scams. I need help to get my money back.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
gyanchand posted this 02 May 2023

manoharsawant hi kindly tell your email id so i can help you on this 

manoharsawant posted this 02 May 2023

manoharsawant1983@gmail.com

manoharsawant posted this 03 May 2023

@Raju i think this  website itself is a scam https://www.cybercrimecomplaints.in/ doesn't had a valid logo  of nationality ,don,t share any screenshots or  personal details over here. nor it has a security check digitised marked or certificate validity .

KrishnaGupta posted this 03 May 2023

What's the company name?? And you have their mobile number and telegram id?

MadhanRoyal posted this 03 May 2023

finaly cyber crime helped me thank you so much i lost 5 lakhs after file a case i got my money back . Guys plz don't trust anyone plz i case in cyber crime you will get money back . For any information msg me. Whatapp number - 77806 21472

manoharsawant posted this 04 May 2023

@MadhanRoyal where you got moneyback ?

onlineapplicant posted this 04 May 2023

I was duped into trying to invest in binary options. In the process of looking for help, I was referred to an investigative company. I contacted them, explained the whole situation to them, how the investment went south. They assured me that I would get my money back but it would take time. They were able to recover  my money. I did not know how to feel, all was lost already. I advise you to visit them on telegram   @octafexrecoveryexpert if you need to retrieve your funds from any broker.

MadhanRoyal posted this 05 May 2023

Even I got help from cyber crime only Msg to cyber crime in whatapp 90008 82760

Close