Got scammed

• Last Post 09 November 2023
Leomarborce posted this 08 November 2023

Got scammed in this company in telegram. They message you and give you a task then get paid in first. The other task they need you to pay and you got nothing. Please help us.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Anil posted this 08 November 2023

Plz file case in cyber cell you will get back i to lost i got back from cyber cell plz msg in whatsapp 8885649516

DoctorAustin posted this 08 November 2023

Thanks to Mrs Olivia Trader ,who I came across her article that she helped someone get there funds back from binary options trading scammers the company in question Binarytradingexperts which I had lost over $30,000 with them thanks to Mrs Olivia for her help you can You too can reach her through Email: Oliviatrader44 @. Gmail .com

DavidHeather posted this 09 November 2023

Craker cyberdude Recovery sprung into action, requesting every bit of information related to my ill-fated Bitcoin investment. They left no stone unturned, combing through my transaction history, communication with the scammers, and any other evidence that could potentially lead to the recovery of my lost funds. Their crack team of investigators worked tirelessly, utilizing their expertise to follow the digital breadcrumbs left by the scammers. They tracked down IP addresses, traced Bitcoin transactions, and pieced together the puzzle of this elaborate con. I was amazed at their dedication and felt a glimmer of hope reignite within me. Not content with just hunting down the scammers, Craker cyberdude Recovery also took swift legal action against these digital villains. Armed with evidence gathered during their investigation, they pursued justice with an unwavering determination. Their legal team fought tooth and nail, ensuring that these scammers would face the consequences of their deceitful actions. www.crakercyberdude was able to successfully recover my lost 120,000 dollars which I am grateful for,  You can also contact Craker Cyberdude Recovery through email: cracker(at)cyberdude . com

Close