gearbest4u. com

• Last Post 02 November 2018
AmanRastogi posted this 27 January 2018

i got a spam call from www.gearbest4u.com a girl call me named jaspreet she says me you win a lucky draw and you have to buy anything from todays deal and you get anythingfron these 3 product iphone7 dell laptop and sony tv and i buy ubon headphone and she says to me to do a payment of 799 rs and i dont get my money or product please help me

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
AbhishekSingh posted this 31 January 2018

same yehi mere saath bhi hua hai but maine jo product order kiya tha wo to mil gaya but mera paisa abhi fasa hua hai  please help me also plz koi hai jo meri help kar sakta hai plz 

AbhishekSingh posted this 31 January 2018

agar koi hai jo meri help kar sakta hai to plz help kariye

SadhviThali posted this 02 November 2018

i got a spam call from www.gearbest4u.com a girl call me she says me you win a lucky draw and you have to buy anything from todays deal and you get anything from these 3 product iphone7, laptop and sony tv and i buy woodland wallet and she says to me to do a payment of 599 rs and I dont get my money or product please help me and they aslo told me to pay 12,000rs but I refuse to pay now they are not giving my order I when I call phone os switch of please take some action against this site they are making everyone fool

Close