Fund transfer fraud

• Last Post 12 December 2019
ShaazSheikh posted this 12 May 2019

I received the text from BV IMPMSG DEAREST PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS MAIL (aishaishaaam@gmail.com) ITS THE MATTER OF URGENCY

Hoping to receive your reply. M MS AISHA to me 25 AprDetails Dear Beloved Friend,

I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your contact number through a search I did in all Asian Networking Services and foreign trade departments. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, my name is Mrs. Aisha M. am contacting you because I don’t have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, I am married to My husband who worked with Libyan embassy in United States for ten years before he died in the year 2014.we were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.

Since his death I decided not to remarry again, when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3.8M, (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in USA Bank presently this money is still in Bank. He made this money available for exportation of gold from Oro East Mining Inc. Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the period of two months due to I have been recently diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma Cancer and the doctor said I have less than eight weeks to live. Whoever that wants to serve god must serve him in spirit and truth because god is the most high; please always be prayerful all through your life.

The one that disturbs me most is my cancer sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money and the gold to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 10% percent of the total money for your personal use while 90% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage.

I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not good not even good at all because they are the one that responsible for the death of my late husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death. I grew up as an orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, just to Endeavour that the name of god is maintained... am doing this so that god will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in States and I will send authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money that is if you assure me honestly that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Also I want you to go and meet the bank manager one on one for the claim because I don’t need any delay; if you are ready to claim the fund I need you to go and see with your eyes.

Hoping to receive your reply.
Yours sincerely

Mrs. Aisha M.

And then i recieved the mail from the name ( Barrister Richard Curtis)

Barrister Richard Curtis Esq C Curtis Chambers Associates to me 28 AprDetails Richard Curtis of Curtis Chambers & Associates Address 800 6th Avenue, Ste. 5B New York, NY 10001 Email:barristercurtis@activist.com TELL +1(516) 254-8403 +1(213) 429-3954

I am private attorney to Mrs Aisha M.your client .she asked me to contact you in respect of Moving the sum $3.8M, (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which she inherited from her late husband. Presently the funds are deposited in am Escrow call account here in United States. With your consent and that of Mrs Aisha M. i will like to have your complete information’s as stated below;

just kindly fill up the application Fund release letter attached in this mail with your banking details, send back to me so that i can forward it to the Chief Executive Officer of First Republic Bank USA, and keep you posted as I follow it up from here. I will be needing all these information's as stated above so that i will start raising all the documents needed to approve the said fund in your name and transfer to your destination within few days

Awaiting to hear from you that you have fill the application letter attached in this mail with your banking details and send it back to me as soon as possible.

Never hesitate to flourish me with the details at the earliest to enable me follow up the bank managements from my end.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

N.B: The above requirement are compulsory in order to protect our interest and yours. We therefore advice you to ensure that all information (Name,phone/mobile/fax/account numbers) provided on the completed forms are accurate as we will not be held responsible for any unsuccessful transfer of funds into any unauthorized bank account as a result of your mistake.

Yours Sincerely Barrister Richard Curtis Esq +1(516) 254-8403 +1(213) 429-3954

Please look into it because they also extracted my address from somewhere please catch them ASAP

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
AbhishekRakshit posted this 14 May 2019

this comment is with refernece to your complaints.i have received the same email .the women who talks about her cancer also sent her photos .the mail sent to u and me are same like copy n paste .they try to get our banking details.pls see to it

gangadharBg posted this 29 June 2019

Same person sending mail

gangadharBg posted this 29 June 2019

Already I m sharing my account, details what can I do sir

VijayaKumar posted this 22 October 2019

That same Aisha mail I got a bank details if any body found pls catch him, account from guwhati.

Good Day,

Am Mr Chris .Joels I have just arrived this morning here in India New Delhi international airport with a parcel that contends your inheritance fund draft of $3,800,000 USD (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) by First Republic Bank USA and registration process is going on now here in the office of Reserved Bank of India New Delhi foreign exchange department.

Please note that due to the fund exceeding the maximum threshold for a single transfer, your incoming fund is liable for Foreign Currency Approval Remittance System (FCARS) for which you are required to pay the sum of fee 23,600/rupees to enable me register and credit your account with the said value and you are expected to make This payment within 24 hours on receipt of this mail Here is the account information where you will make the payment

Account Name:Saddam Hussin Bank Name:Central Bank of India Account Number.3725687781 IFSC CODE.CBIN0283201 PAN NO.ANHPH8812K Amount 23,600rupees only

and return the payment confirmation slip to enable i proceed further with the transaction department here and beside I don’t have much time to stay in this country you need to do this as early as possible You are to send either one of your identification proof; scanned copy of international passport, Drivers license or National ID for verification via email to me.

N.B: On receipt of the above requirement charge I will take the necessary steps to make the money available to your account within the next 24-48 hours. Waiting for your payment slip in next email Regards, Mr Chris .Joels

Respected: Sir, I was directed to send this attached Transfer Approval letter to you and i need your confirmation mail immediately. The Board Management of First Republic Bank USA has approved your Bank Draft Documents from International Monetary Fund India as well as FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT of India (FDI/RBI) your data’s in India has been investigated confirmed and approved by the Authority in India.

Because of the local account which you send to us which is not Dollar account regarding India demonetization policy act we cannot transfer your fund, to this effect and some legal reasons your Fund was transferred from our First Republic Bank USA, to Our Asia correspondent bank which is (INDIA CENTRAL BANK) That will be easiest way for you to receive your Fund into your nominated Local Bank Account which you have provided.

Your Bank Draft will be processed and transferred to your bank account through RBI foreign remittance department immediately after the arrival of our Bank agent and it will required Proper Clearance from FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT OF India before the final approval of your fund transfer equivalent to your India local currency, You will be required to pay Foreign Currency Approval Remittance System (FCARS) fee 23,600/rupees only for your Bank Draft in India. This fee is mandatory for all International Bank Draft as mentioned in the inbound articles FORM C declaration because of new Government policy from INDIA CENTRAL BANK regarding international transfer of non Dollars account holders, You have to arrange and keep ready the required fee for issuing (FCARS) charges with the consignee department before the arrival of the Bank delegate Mr Chris.Joels in charge of your Bank draft formalities with RBI Foreign Remittance department India.

NOTE: The required fee has to be paid in India upon the arrival of the Bank delegate in India for your Bank Draft payment guidance. Finally, but most importantly, I beseech you not to utter the slightest word about this transaction to anyone to avoid any third-party complication and maintain an atmosphere of confidentiality.

Attached to this mail is Bank delegate Mr Chris Joels ID Proof for your kind reference. Contact him with any of your genuine identity proof that is recognized in your country with his below email for further details: (delivering.agent@fastservice.com)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION DEPARTURE: DATE/TIME: 21th October, 2019- (US TIME) ARRIVAL: DATE/TIME: 22th October, 2019. -10AM (INDIA TIME)

If possible pls catch this guy it's very serious

KamishettyLokesh posted this 25 October 2019

I also received the same mail sir please do something I have shared my complete details sir

ManoharreddyMandipalli posted this 12 December 2019

I received the text from BV IMPMSG DEAREST PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS MAIL (aishaishaaam@gmail.com) ITS THE MATTER OF URGENCY Hoping to receive your reply. M MS AISHA to me 25 AprDetails Dear Beloved Friend, I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your contact number through a search I did in all Asian Networking Services and foreign trade departments. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, my name is Mrs. Aisha M. am contacting you because I don’t have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you, I am married to My husband who worked with Libyan embassy in United States for ten years before he died in the year 2014.we were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not to remarry again, when my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3.8M, (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in USA Bank presently this money is still in Bank. He made this money available for exportation of gold from Oro East Mining Inc. Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the period of two months due to I have been recently diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma Cancer and the doctor said I have less than eight weeks to live. Whoever that wants to serve god must serve him in spirit and truth because god is the most high; please always be prayerful all through your life. The one that disturbs me most is my cancer sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money and the gold to take care of the less-privileged people, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 10% percent of the total money for your personal use while 90% of the money will go to charity" people in the street and helping the orphanage. I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not good not even good at all because they are the one that responsible for the death of my late husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his death. I grew up as an orphan and I don't have anybody as my family member, just to Endeavour that the name of god is maintained... am doing this so that god will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in States and I will send authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of the money that is if you assure me honestly that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Also I want you to go and meet the bank manager one on one for the claim because I don’t need any delay; if you are ready to claim the fund I need you to go and see with your eyes. Hoping to receive your reply. Yours sincerely Mrs. Aisha M. And then i recieved the mail from the name ( Barrister Richard Curtis) Barrister Richard Curtis Esq C Curtis Chambers Associates to me 28 AprDetails Richard Curtis of Curtis Chambers & Associates Address 800 6th Avenue, Ste. 5B New York, NY 10001 Email:barristercurtis@activist.com TELL +1(516) 254-8403 +1(213) 429-3954 I am private attorney to Mrs Aisha M.your client .she asked me to contact you in respect of Moving the sum $3.8M, (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which she inherited from her late husband. Presently the funds are deposited in am Escrow call account here in United States. With your consent and that of Mrs Aisha M. i will like to have your complete information’s as stated below; just kindly fill up the application Fund release letter attached in this mail with your banking details, send back to me so that i can forward it to the Chief Executive Officer of First Republic Bank USA, and keep you posted as I follow it up from here. I will be needing all these information's as stated above so that i will start raising all the documents needed to approve the said fund in your name and transfer to your destination within few days Awaiting to hear from you that you have fill the application letter attached in this mail with your banking details and send it back to me as soon as possible. Never hesitate to flourish me with the details at the earliest to enable me follow up the bank managements from my end. Waiting to hear from you soon. N.B: The above requirement are compulsory in order to protect our interest and yours. We therefore advice you to ensure that all information (Name,phone/mobile/fax/account numbers) provided on the completed forms are accurate as we will not be held responsible for any unsuccessful transfer of funds into any unauthorized bank account as a result of your mistake. Yours Sincerely Barrister Richard Curtis Esq +1(516) 254-8403 +1(213) 429-3954 Please look into it because they also extracted my address from somewhere please catch them ASAP

Close