Good day, May the peace of the lord dwell in your household forever. I'm aware that this message has come to you as a surprise as we have not spoken for a very long time now. Nevertheless, I'm glad to inform you that my surgery went successful and I'm gaining my strength gradually. Though the pain is still there, I believe with medication and time it will subside completely. I have contacted you once again with good faith and genuine intentions, and I hope I can trust you with this Inheritance Opportunity which I have explained to you before. I'm sorry that all my effort to send you the money through my bank proved abortive. The money is still in the bank and I still have the intention of donating it for charity as my husband directed before his departure. I want you to assure me your trust and truthfulness in handling this charity project and I will reveal to you the easiest way of sending you the money without much stress. I await your response soon. Thanks and God bless.

Regards, Mrs. Celina Bishop.

2 Hello my dear, how are you doing? Sorry for my late response, hope you already know my health condition. I'm still in the hospital waiting for my second surgery to take place. Thanks for your mail, I thank you once again for accepting to execute this Charity project on my behalf. I'm happy to inform you that I have been able to transfer the money to my personal account in Standard Chartered Bank to enable me handle the transaction myself since my former bank was unable to handle it well as I instructed. Though, I don't have full access to my cell phone due to my health condition. My doctor is still with it but he used to release it to me sometimes. In that case, with the help of my mobile banking app the money will be transferred to you without stress and I would like us to complete this transaction before my next surgery which is next week.

Kindly send me your bank details, your personal phone number and your current address so that I can contact you when I transfer the money and direct you on how to disburse the money, okay? A Total sum of One Million Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($1,900,000 USD) which is equivalent to One Million Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds (£1,500,000 GBP) will be transferred to your account and do not forget that 40% is for you for your good work while 60% is for charity as I told you earlier. Please my dear, do not disappoint me. I know you can handle it well, just follow my instructions and disburse the money accordingly and I will be very glad. Always pray for my survival my dear, this cancer is really eating me up. Thank God I survived the first surgery but my next surgery is the major one and I'm afraid, I do not know what will happen. The doctor said my survival is 50/50 chance but I trust in God and I believe with God everything is possible. It's well my dear. I await your immediate response and don't forget to send me your account details, phone number and your current address. Thanks and God bless you.

Regards,

Mrs. Celina Bishop.

3 Hello, I got your mail. You would need to send me your account details as required if you really want to help execute this project. Please, send it as soon as possible, my next surgery is next week and I would like us to complete this transaction before the day of my surgery. I'm not allowed to use my cellphone due to my condition, otherwise I would have called you. Do you understand?

I need your information below; Your Full Name......................................... Contact Address....................................... Country of Birth......................................... Private Phone/home number..................... Bank Name........ Account Number.............

Jeff Morgan doctor Hello, how are you doing? My name is Dr. Jeff Morgan, a personal doctor to Mrs. Celina Bishop. She told me about the money you inherited from her for a charity project in your country which is a total sum of One Million Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($1,900,000) which is equivalent to One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds (£1,500,000). She tried all her possible best to transfer the money to your account through the banking app but it proved abortive. After our discussion, we agreed that I will be going to the bank to rectify the issue on her behalf since she cannot go to the bank herself due to her health condition. I was able to go to the bank as we discussed. The money is a very huge amount of money anywhere in the world and cannot be transferred directly to your local account according to the bank manager. The only way by which the money can be sent to you is through a demand draft. In that case, a demand draft will be raised in your name and sent to you so that you can cash the money in your country. I will let you know once the demand draft is ready. Thanks and do have a great day ahead.