I received phone calls from the 9692287578 and 77354 29353 , enquiring for property which is posted on Magic bricks for sale.The person who called me made a quick deal and started talking about the token amount and transfer.

Then in few minutes i got call from Rajendra Singh Shekawat posing as finance manager from Army headquaters Jaipur.He started enquiring about my bank details and what mode of payment would be convienent for me to receive the token amount.when I told him that I do not use any digital modes except for phone pe,he started insiteing to add his account to my phone UPI ID and its a reverse debit system from his account and wanted me to access phonepe from my account.Intially he had asked me to transfer rupees 5 and to assure that its a safe transaction he instructed me to check my balance,it added rupees 5 to my account , but its is actually a debit which happened and reliased it later.how was that 5 added to my account is the question?, It was a simultaneous credit of 10 rupees in my account when i went thru the bank transaction,ICICI was quick enough to verify thru call if I have made the 5 rupee transaction.I was saved because phonepe did not allow me to do further transactions as instructed by that person since i had crossed the limit for the day.

Now this person is making every one believe that its a genuine deal by sending Army ID, Liquor card, PAN card,Aadhar card... we can see all these cards in google search the moment we type DEEPAK PAWAR BAJRANG.

The account no which he gave me to add, clearly reads as Army headquarters Jaipur ending with XXXXXXXXX6134.

Please stay alert and save from these dangerous fraudsters.