Fraud transaction from my sbi account

• Last Post 21 July 2017
Himanshu Mishra posted this 13 July 2017

Dear sir I am himanshu Mishra on 12/7/2017 at evening 7:22 pm I have received an SMS for transaction of Rs. 7499 from my account. I have called sbi customer care and complaint him he told me that amount was deducted for a purchase on flipkart which I have done on 18/5/2017 which purchase was cancelled and flipkart refunded my amount Is. 7499 on 1/6/2017. After getting the detail I have complained to flipkart customer care they said I have not done any kind of transaction. I have not received any otp from bank side only got a msg of transaction sir my account no is 20295505743 please help me to find my money back please do the needful

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
AritraMukherjee posted this 21 July 2017

Dear sir I am himanshu Mishra on 12/7/2017 at evening 7:22 pm I have received an SMS for transaction of Rs. 7499 from my account. I have called sbi customer care and complaint him he told me that amount was deducted for a purchase on flipkart which I have done on 18/5/2017 which purchase was cancelled and flipkart refunded my amount Is. 7499 on 1/6/2017. After getting the detail I have complained to flipkart customer care they said I have not done any kind of transaction. I have not received any otp from bank side only got a msg of transaction sir my account no is 20295505743 please help me to find my money back please do the needful
hi brother,the same has happened with me.Did you get any solution??
Mine is also an SBI card and the same way my money got stolen by FLIPKART.
This is the way flipkart cheats its customers.
please get in touch with me.
My email is aritra.mukherjee777@gmail.com

AritraMukherjee posted this 21 July 2017

hi brother,the same has happened with me.Did you get any solution??
Mine is also an SBI card and the same way my money got stolen by FLIPKART.
This is the way flipkart cheats its customers.
please get in touch with me.
My email is aritra.mukherjee777@gmail.com
the same incident happend with me on 12/7/2017

Close