Fraud jobs Advertisment

• Last Post 13 November 2017
RanaKhan posted this 06 August 2017

This is about an advertisement in newspaper mirror about. airport. Job when contacted them asked to send Pancard resume aadhar card mark sheets n then a fee of 1600 inr which is supposed to be refundable. I did send it their sbi account then after that they said police verification was to be done n would take 2 days n then after 2 days they say it's clear u have been selected n u have to pay 10000 for 3 sets of uniform and shoes n company pays 10k when asked for a formal offer letter from the airport authorities or the company they were talking about they sent an email from their agency maa Durga solution based in New Delhi... Please look into the matter n help me

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
PraveenPereira posted this 09 November 2017

Did you receive the offer letter or what update do you have on your offer letter. I have also seen the mirror ad in Bangalore. I have not sent any money as of now. Please advise

PraveenPereira posted this 13 November 2017

I transferred 1500 for police verification ON Saturday 11th nov. Today(Monday) at 5 pm I received a call from the backend team saying that my back ground verification is clear and for the contractual agreement I have to pay 12000 into the same account to which I had transferred 1500. They said the contract is for 10 years and company will pay 13000 towards the agreement and I will have to pay 12000. I asked them to pay the entire amount and deduct it from my salary..the caller did not agree. I wonder which is this agreement which costs 25000. There is no website...no landline. All calls received are from mobile phones. Sometimes when u call they don't receive or call back...

Totally....fraudsters...trying to make easy money at the curse of people who are looking for jobs.

9773617649 8802950911

These are the numbers that calls were made to... from my end and calls received are from the same numbers.. cyber crime department will not do anything about this for sure..

However guys seeing my post be careful and do not invest..

Regards

Close