On 30/01/2021 I received a call offering for the position of air ticketing/customer service agent in groundstaff at rajiv gandhi international airport Hyderabad spicejet LTD. Asked me to to send aadhar card, resume, photo copy, and educational documents and money for employer ID and profile verification fees rs1950/- saying its refundable amount on the first day of joining sent there bank account details. After paying 1950/- they have sent me the application form to fill it with in due date. After that have received another mail of uniform and accessories fee rs 6,970/- for giving them assurity that iam interested for this job. Said the training will be started in initial period of 20 days at desired location. Then i again paid 6,970/- for uniform, after all this process its been more than 2 weeks i dint received any single message or mail from them. Then I messaged her in whatsapp asking for the updates regarding job training its been sent but i got only single tick in whatsapp. Then i tried to call her it was continuously getting busy tone. I tried calling her from different numbers through my friends but its getting incoming calls are not available on this number. I have kept mails i dint got any response from them. Then i realised i got cheated. To be frank i was in very bad financial position, i paid the amount totally 8920/- from borrowing it from friends and family. Expecting great career. I dont know how many people got cheated like me. I seriously want to take action for this fraud people who are playing with career, i dont want any other girl/ boy to face this situation like me. Please take it as a complaint from my side I want to convey my message to officials of spice jet. Please dont trust any false and fraud offers regarding job.