Fraud emails

• Last Post 03 September 2018
JaipalSingh posted this 01 May 2018

This is to inform you that I got emails from Whitecap energy resources Alberta Canada and Hotel Chelesia Toronto Canada, on 20.4.18 for the jobs and asked to send the scanned copy of application and interview forms and passport in different emails. First email was from Lisa Victor senior VP of HRD after that got further mail from Mercy Frank senior assistant HRD. Of Whitecap energy resources and asked me to contact to Mr. Peter clackson their agent. I wrote email on pclackson@representative.com given by her but tried it for thrice but not matured the mail again I wrote email to Lisa Victor colnett that this was wrong email ID. Then at night got mail from peterclackson. He asked me to send the scancopies of my all the documents and passport etc as per the list. And to deposit Rs32500/ for visa clearance. I got sensed that something is wrong in all this story. Then I came to search cyber crime complaints and found that the same person is envolved. Thank god I am saved .The other story is also same of Hotel Chelesia Toronto Canada job of engineering. Same thing was also there but by mistake I have submitted the scanned forms and passport copies. I request you not to send any documents and money to these fraud persons and ask the cyber crime cell to take action against these persons. Jaipal Singh

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
priyankpremi posted this 26 June 2018

@jaipal Singh, I recieved the same email couple of days back, yes you are right I did some investigation at my level and I found there is no such person in whitecap resources it's all a scam and they make people fool by these kinds of mails, I would request those applicants who are looking jobs in abroad kindly do some investigation from their own end little bit awareness can save you and save your money !

SudhakarShanbhag posted this 29 June 2018

Hi,

I also got email from Lisa Victor Colnett. Senior Vice President - Human Resource Department, Whitecap Resources forwarded by Mrs. Regina Townsend Parker.  I asked few questions rather only one question. The website mentioned  is different from the actual website. The person is yet to reply. The person insist that I send copies. This is a scam.

KetanBhavsar posted this 13 July 2018

actually i received email via shine.com, which is trusted site in INDIA. hence i gave scanned copy of PP and other docs. i also received agreement contract from lisa. i wanted to make double sure about that,so i  just typed lisa victor and colnett followed automatically, and i found her name in cyber crime. thank god you guys had written something so i m saved. now  what she will do those documents??

RajendraBhatt posted this 24 July 2018

Same story with me also but thsi time they sent it to an experienced person who understands all this. I just made an email to the company and checked here and found that these frauds are trying desperately to survive!

SujitDube posted this 09 August 2018

I too got offer from Whitecap energy resources. Conversation is as below-

Employment Office <sendjobcvinfo@gmail.com>

Dear Candidate,   Thank you for your mail, kindly see the attached Whitecap Energy Resource Incorporation in Canada application form and Interview form, do print out the application form and interview form then fill it, scan the filled documents and send it back to this office through e-mail.   Your CV will determine your job position and do inform us the position you are applying for on the application fill form.   I wait your prompt response.   Best Regards, Regina Townsend Parker. Senior Assistant - Human Resource.  

Sujit Dube <sujit0462@gmail.com>

Dear Sir/ Madam,   Thank you for your positive revert over my application for CANADA. I have one question. Do i need to pay any amount before taking this job?
Thanks,

Sujit Dube  

WHITECAP HR

Dear Candidate, 

I guess you can read so do read the attached document carefully then fill the application form and interview form, skip any question you do not understand because if you can not follow simple directive then how can you work with this company.

Your CV will determine your job position and do inform us the position you are applying for on the application fill form.

I wait your prompt scan copy of your application and interview form.

Best Regards,
Regina Townsend Parker.
Senior Assistant - Human Resource.

Sujit Dube <sujit0462@gmail.com>

Dear HR,  

Thank you for your reply. But still I didn't got my Questions Ans!    Do I need to pay any amount during or after selection process? 

...........................................................................................................................  

The scammer got pissed off due to my question & you can see his language. Mostly Niggas are the scammers inclusive of some fraud indians too with them.  

RenjithKunjan posted this 14 August 2018

Same story with me as well. Received an email from lisa victor colnett 3 days back forwarded by Regina Townsend Parker

RAVIGOPALAKRISHNAN posted this 15 August 2018

Exactly same story for me. Same email, same question i posed to regina parker  ad no reply. Good that i found this review site. My question is how they are having original looking e mails

RAVIGOPALAKRISHNAN posted this 15 August 2018

Dear Candidate, 
  I guess you can read so do read the attached document carefully then fill the application form and interview form, skip any question you do not understand because if you can not follow simple directive then how can you work with this company.
  Your CV will determine your job position and do inform us the position you are applying for on the application fill form.
  I wait your prompt scan copy of your application and interview form.
  Best Regards,
Regina Townsend Parker.

Sanjeevkumar posted this 03 September 2018

CONTRACT AGREEMENT LETTER
  This Letter serves as a formal Contract agreement between you and Whitecap Energy Resource Incorporation, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The Human Resource Management wishes to congratulate you on your successfully selection and it is our main priority to help you grow more in your career by working in Company.
  In order to proceed with your contract Appointment, we urge you to kindly view the attached contract agreement letter file as it contains the Company terms and conditions that must be abide by you.
  Download the DOCUMENT and print it out as hard copy, read carefully to your understanding before signing it and also scan it after your signature, send us a scan copy for confirmation of your acceptance through this E-mail.
  Regarding your JOB DESCRIPTION, rather than provide you with a written Job Description or Job profile, here at Whitecap Energy, we provide an on-the-job training for Employees joining us from outside CANADA, job descriptions, duties, tasks, responsibilities and company know-how will be made known to you thereof so you have nothing to worry about because you will undergo probation training.
  The Human resource department requires your full co-operation by abiding to the employment Rules and Regulations that is if you are willing to relocate and work in Canada with us.
  Thank you for your co-operation and your understanding.
  I wait your prompt sign Agreement.
  Regards,
Regina Townsend Parker.
IMPORTANT: This E-mail is for the sole attention of the identified addressee(s) and the content of this e-mail must be considered confidential and or privileged. It is not permitted to use, disclose, copy or distribute the contents of this e-mail without the explicit prior approval of the sender of this e-mail and any unauthorized use or dissemination of this e-mail in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressed recipient, kindly notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any copies thereof, from your system. Any commitments made by senders are to be considered non-binding and require separate signed original documents to be binding.  

LeonizaSevilla posted this 03 September 2018

Hi Cyber Crime,

I have received also the below,just today. I have sent already all documents required. The next thing they asked me to do is to signed and fill the agreement contract. I saw this job through shine.com and suddenly and I received an email asking to fill the application form and interview form.But they dont ask any amount form me. But I noticed that they are responding immidiatel and they said that I was selected that why I started to doubt.

Whitecap Energy Resource Inc 

#500,222-3rd, Avenue SW,

Calgary, Alberta,

T2P 0B4,

Canada.

+15872078350

Ref No: WCP/AB/018/CA

Dear Leoniza Sevilla,

CONTRACT AGREEMENT LETTER

This Letter serves as a formal Contract agreement between you and Whitecap Energy Resource Incorporation, Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The Human Resource Management wishes to congratulate you on your successfully selection and it is our main priority to help you grow more in your career by working in Company.

In order to proceed with your contract Appointment, we urge you to kindly view the attached contract agreement letter file as it contains the Company terms and conditions that must be abide by you.

Download the DOCUMENT and print it out as hard copy, read carefully to your understanding before signing it and also scan it after your signature, send us a scan copy for confirmation of your acceptance through this E-mail.

Regarding your JOB DESCRIPTION, rather than provide you with a written Job Description or Job profile, here at Whitecap Energy, we provide an on-the-job training for Employees joining us from outside CANADA, job descriptions, duties, tasks, responsibilities and company know-how will be made known to you thereof so you have nothing to worry about because you will undergo probation training.

The Human resource department requires your full co-operation by abiding to the employment Rules and Regulations that is if you are willing to relocate and work in Canada with us.

Thank you for your co-operation and your understanding.

I wait your prompt sign Agreement.

Regards,

Regina Townsend Parker.

IMPORTANT: This E-mail is for the sole attention of the identified addressee(s) and the content of this e-mail must be considered confidential and or privileged. It is not permitted to use, disclose, copy or distribute the contents of this e-mail without the explicit prior approval of the sender of this e-mail and any unauthorized use or dissemination of this e-mail in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressed recipient, kindly notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any copies thereof, from your system. Any commitments made by senders are to be considered non-binding and require separate signed original documents to be binding.

Close