Fraud Email Received

• Last Post 17 April 2023
Shekhar reddyEnugu posted this 06 September 2021

APPLE INC (UK) LIMITED PROGRAM & EVENTS DEPARTMENT

1 Hanover St, Mayfair, London

W1S 1YZ, United Kingdom Tel: +44 744 056 1897 Fax: +44-802 801 2660

Dear Lucky Winner,

Congratulations!! We acknowledge the details you sent to us for immediate processing of your Rs.2,90,00,000.00/- ( Two Crore and Ninety Lakhs Indian Rupees ) with the latest iPhone 12 Pro Max (512GB), Apple Laptop i7, Apple Watch, and Apple iPad by Apple Mobile Awards in London, we have commenced all protocols required, Please reconfirm your full details with all the necessary information stipulated on the form below back to us immediately, it is very necessary to enable us to process your winning funds, However, this Apple mobile number award promotion program is just one of the various ways we are presently using to fight against global economic crisis and poverty eradication, Education, and Community development to enable you to set up your own business or firm of your choice.

The Apple UK Relief Award Committee collects all the mobile numbers of the people that are active among the millions that subscribed to the Worldwide Telecommunication Database, it was your mobile number that won this prize for you without you applying for it, Apple is an independent promo organization that has been financially assisting people with its intention to change people’s life since 2020, many people have benefited from it over the years, always check your mail.

FILL THE FORM BELOW FOR TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT:
Full Name:------------ Contact Number:------------

Alternative Number:------------

Home Address:------------

State of Origin:--------------

Marital Status:------------

Your Bank Name:------------

Your Account Number:------------

Your Bank Ifsc Code:-------------

Your Bank Branch:------------

ID Proof:------------------

Congratulations once again!! from all our staff.

Yours faithfully, Dr. Dave Nicolas The Claims Processing Manager Apple Inc London United Kingdom. For Further Clarifications Contact: +447440561897

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Diobeats3 posted this 05 October 2021

This mail is fake bro

Diobeats3 posted this 05 October 2021

I got this mail today

dharanikumar posted this 08 December 2021

Sir I also got this mail today

Javvaji DivyaReddy posted this 10 February 2022

I also got this mail today .... and i gave a reply mail to them with all my bank details....is there any problem...😔

MercyN.mercy posted this 12 April 2022

Sir I also received this message..and I replied this message... I'm send my bank details.... Any problem..sir

arun kumarverma posted this 16 May 2022

APPLE MOBILE AWARD LONDON EVENTS & PROMOTIONS DEPARTMENT.
Headquarters 1 Hanover St, Mayfair,  London W1S 1YZ, United Kingdom Telephone Number: +44712375120
Fax Number: +44-2031168507

Dear Lucky Winner!!  

Congratulations!! We acknowledge the details you sent to us for immediate processing of your Rs.2,97,00,000/- Two Crore Ninety-Seven Lakhs Indian Rupees with the latest Apple's iPhone 13 Pro Max 512GB, Apple laptop i7, and Apple Watch by Apple Mobile Lottery Awards in London, we have commenced all protocols required, please re-confirm your full details with all the necessary information stipulated on the form below back to us, it is very necessary to enable us to process your winning funds, this Apple mobile number award promotion program is just one of the various ways we are presently using to fight against global economic crisis and poverty eradication, Education and Community development to enable you to set up your own business or firm of your choice.   Apple Mobile Lottery Board collects all the mobile numbers that are active among the millions that subscribed to Worldwide Telecommunication Database; it was your mobile number that won this prize for you without you applying for it. Apple Company is an independent promo organization that has been financially assisting people with its intention to change people’s life since 2016, many people have benefited from it over the years, always check your mail. 

arun kumarverma posted this 16 May 2022

this mail 

Fraud or true

KarunakarRangampeta posted this 17 April 2023

Sir I also got this message

Fake or true

Close