Fraud Company

• Last Post 04 September 2017
SawoodRahman posted this 18 August 2017

I came across this add on OLX that they sell mobile phones at cheaper rates. Upon contacting the person referred me to their website. Once you place the order on website you'll receive an email stating your Order waiting to be shipped & you'll need to make a paytm transfer to 9004553516 number. I got suspicious at this time & checked online for details of this company & found that they have cheated a lot of people by sending then games worth 200 rupees upon ordering mobile phones. Please verify this & stop this fraud.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
OlxIndia posted this 21 August 2017

Dear Sawood,

Greeting from team OLX!

Thank you for sharing the details with us.

We would request you to kindly share the chat details you had with the seller along with ad link or ad ID of the seller at safety@olx.in so that we can look into it and take appropriate steps on the same.

Awaiting for your reply!

Thanks,

Team OLX!

Comps Trade posted this 04 September 2017

Dear Customer,

Can you plz prove that we are a fraud company? We are a reputed organisation tied up with Paytm and various other Courier companies. So why the hell on the planet do you assume of a fraud. Moroever who gave you the authority to defame us on such a platform. Can you also post here of any personal fraud which our company has done with you. If not we warn you of removing this blog immediately or face legal course of action from us.

Close