Flarial FRAUD company

• Last Post 08 October 2018
DEEP DEB posted this 30 August 2018

On 15th August 2018 Flarial Enterpris(+91 96242 14100 Mihira Dixit)contact me for captcha filling work. They convinced me of the easy work and asked for my voter id and passport photo and E signature for registartion process. In no point of the conversation she mentioned anything about contract signing any contract or agreement. Everything was on vocal terms and nothing was made in paper.

Now after that they sent me a demo work in my mail and along with it they asked me to complete the registration process and to which i did. They told me that they will send the work by 6 P.M in the same day which they didnt and after that they stopped receiving my calls and stopped answering my text messages too.

Now after 10 days are over they mailed me that a legal case has been filed against me and today a person calling himself ADVOCATE alok verma ADVOCATE ASSOCIATES SURAT,(6356000792) called me and threatened me about they filed a case against me and that i will be dragged to the high court for the same

I gave 9600rs to the company after that i have all the slip. Sir please arrest them because they are fraud.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
nodeloffice posted this 01 September 2018

This is from the Flarial Enterprises customer support, to all our highly respected customers who have faced or are facing problems...

We are here to solve and look into the matters which you have faced.
The company is proving this Helpline email ID mentioned below to help our clients... 
Those who are interested can drop their details on the below mentioned Email ID and we will b soon contacting and assisting you ASAP...
Email Id: nodeloffice18@gmail.com 

Drop your Name:
Email Id:
Contact number:

pritkumari posted this 08 October 2018

hello sir, 

flarial enterprises ka naam f. e. services bhi h kya??

kyuki mihira dixit naam ki fraud lady ka call muje f.e. services company se aaya tha, jo ki fraud company h, is company ka kaam maine time se pehle bilkul accurate jama kiya aur inhone meri qc report ko fail kr diya aur inke advocate ne muje case file krne ki dhamki deke mujse paise wasool liye.

muje mere paise wapas dilwaiye sir, aur is company ke against action lijiye, aur muje mere paise refund krwaiye.

Close