Fraud by Cryptosg

• Last Post 05 April 2023
arindamnath posted this 20 March 2023

Sir i have lost 564000 today, i lost everything for it. Please please 🙏 help me to get the amount back.

Please anyone can help me to this.

I have lost 564000 on this fake task providing website Cryptosg, - http://pro.gdfs44.com.

Still now they are asking me for more money

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
ElizabethRuth posted this 20 March 2023

I lost over 200k in an investment trading bitcoin company last year and i was down and out cos the company refused to give me a withdraw and still me for more money if i wanted my withdraw .. My Dad introduced me to his recovery agent Rottgenraphael @gmail. com and i gave it a go .. Now i have half of my funds back , will be getting the rest this week .. I am so happy and grateful .. Sharing this with the world ..

MaryShea posted this 05 April 2023

Hello everyone, I will be teaching 20 people who are willing to learn how to trade cryptocurrency and will also join them to my inner cycles where you'll learn how to get rich and also maintain your riches. How do I intend to do this ? I will be teaching you from scratch on how to trade cryptocurrency/forex. What you need to know to enter the market with little money . I will be teaching the basic needs and risk management  all in one contact@stephenhyeon .com whatsapp plus 1 626 556 9982 . 

Close