Fraud Bank call from 7280870135

• Last Post 17 October 2017
Swetha Reddy posted this 03 September 2017

Hi ,

Today we received fraud call from the number 7280870135.He introduced himself as a bank manager asked our ATM card is blocking because of not updated the Aadhar number .He asked he opened link and he will update if we share few details to him .We shared the details of Debit card number and ATM number and CVV number as requested. He requested you might got one message please read that message In that message we found he purchased for 9999 for an OTP number generated for that .When we ask about that he told it is not a problem we need to update him the OTP number immediately .He forced like any thing we got a doubt and not shared the OTP and blocked our ATM Debit card by calling SBI customer care.. Please be aware of this 

Don't attend calls If you receive from the number  7280870135

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Swetha Reddy posted this 04 September 2017

Please take action and trace the number

Swetha Reddy posted this 04 September 2017

I want to tell"7280870135" you ediot cheater you will cry soon

senthilramachandran posted this 14 September 2017

Today my mom also got called from this number 7280870135.

She did NOT shared any information and instead she yell at him like anything but he hang up the call immediately.

I have already informed to my mom and dad that they NOT share any information even if Bank manager ask. 

Guys please don't share you bank details to any one. No one from bank has rights to ask your bank details. 

I'm wondering how customer's numbers are leaked. I believe it should be leaked someone from inside the bank

NAGARAJANKUPPUSWAMI posted this 17 October 2017

Dear Sir / Madam,

I was trying to register a complaint on this mobile number - 7280870135 for getting a Banking Fraud call.

I could see complaints already registered against this number.

Will the concerned authorities take necessary action?

Can't this be traced or the concerned guy didn't link his aadhaar number with the telecom provider and hence could not be traced?

Or this offender is changing his telecom provider, so the TRAI is unable to trace the caller through the mobile number?

Or there needs to be more complaints against this mobile number, for the concerned authorities to trace the caller?

or

or

or

Is this the right forum to raise such complaints?

Close