Fraud Agency

• Last Post 26 November 2021
KanikaBhargav posted this 24 May 2019

This Rahul Verma is such a asshole person..I have taken the temp traveller deal from him one month from the date of journey.He took 7000 rs advance and never gave me the receipt of it. Also after giving multiple reminders to share the receipt copy, he was least bother to pick the phones and once he picked, he said you never called me and when I promised I ll give you the cab..Again few days before the journey, he stopped responding my phones and on the date of journey he switched the phone...Guys he is big time fraud personality..Don’t ever book the cabs from this website or from number 9871660079. Below are his bank details

ACOUNT DETAILS: 0661000101145942 IFSC CODE:- PUNB0302800 RAHUL VERMA PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK.     Tempo traveller india Tempotravellerindia.com B-6 Rohini sec-3 near Delhi Near Delhi International School. RAHUL VERMA 9871660079 9999172219 tempotravellerindia19@gmail.com

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
AmitMokashi posted this 11 November 2019

Hello Team,

Shocking Experience with the Tempo Traveler we booked from TempoTravellerindia.com (https://www.tempotravellerindia.com/himachal-tour.html)

(https://www.tempotravellerindia.com/contact.html)

info@tempotravellerindia.com (official email address also does not work)

91-9540096800 - B-6/172, Sec - 3, Near Delhi International School, Rohini, Delhi. India.

Pathetic service been provided by Mr. Rahul the Owner & Mr. Ravi the Driver.

Trip Dates - 27th Oct 2019 to 2nd Nov 2019

1. Tempo Traveler was not being serviced at all for the High-Altitude Trip.
  2. We had asked Tempo Traveler Driver to pick up from Delhi Airport by 2:00 am and Ravi did not reach in time and in fact he reached around 4:00 am. 2 Hrs we were waiting for him calling Rahul and Ravi and they were just replying that, “bas 10 mins aur”
  3. One Thousand + Ten Thousand advance (total Rs. 11,000/-) was taken from us for booking & for paying the State Tax from Delhi, Punjab, Chandigarh and Himachal Pradesh.
  4. Driver did not know the roads and was relying on us with support of GPS.
  5. Second day of the trip i.e from Delhi to Narkanda we had issues with Tempo Traveler getting hot and boiling water coming out from the radiator within just 2 hrs of drive. We had to wait and let the Vehicle cool down with river water or Bisleri. Drinking water was also been used at places where we did not get normal water.   
  6. Due to which we used to always reach late at our destination.
  7. At the end of our Second day trip we came to know that the Radiator Fan has stopped working and hence the tempo traveler is getting hot. We got that repaired at Sangala/Chitkul.  
  8. Third Day on the way to Kaza, the Tempo traveler was asked to stop at a check post for entry purpose, however our driver did not stop. Ahead of the check post the Army personal asked the tempo to stop and was asked to produce tempo documents.
  9. Tempo Traveler did not have the RC book however he produced the FIR copy of the lost RC book. We had to pay fine of Rs. 500/- as the Driver Ravi did not Stop at the check post.
  10. After been repaired still the tempo traveler was facing issues off over heating after a ride of 2.5 hr approx. again we had to wait for 30 mins or more each time the tempo traveler got heated up.  
  11. Finally the tempo traveler broker down at 2:00 pm as the clutch plate broke and we were in the middle of the Mountains at almost 11,000 ft altitude, there was absolute no network with kids and family.
  12. Like a messenger of God an Army mini bus came and gave us lift till Nako village and we stayed there overnight.
  13. All our future plans and trip went for a toss. We had to pay extra for transport, stay, food. Our advance booking at hotels made in Kaza (Spiti Valley) was wasted & didn’t get any refund.
  14. The Driver Ravi told us that he has contacted Rahul and he is on his way to repair the car & we will get it at Nako village by evening time. However it did not happen and Ravi came to our hotel without the repaired Tempo & again giving wrong commitments & false hopes.
  15. Next day as we re-planned our trip and with the help of local car transport we headed to Kaza.
  16. Ravi was forcing us to stay there and would get the tempo repaired by 11:00 am and then we can continue. We told him and we cannot spoil our trip because of your Tempo issues. We gave him the address of our Kaza Hotel and told him if the tempo gets repaired please get it there by today night and then we shall continue the trip as planned. (Wednesday)
  17. However Ravi did not turn up and we had already book another tempo traveler from kaza to our journey ahead.
  18. On Sat 2nd Nov Morning when we were about to leave for Delhi completing our Trip, Rahul the owner called and told that the tempo traveler is ready and we can go ahead back to Delhi. We told him and that now it’s not possible as we have already made arrangements and paid advance for our return Journey to Delhi.
  19. We have not yet received the Road State Tax of different states with receipts for which Rahul asked advance Ten Thousand (Rs. 10,000/-) which he promised to send since day 1 of the trip.

We would like to ask for a full Refund from Tempo Traveler (Rahul) because of them we had to pay a lot of extra money for Hotel bookings, Transport, Mental and physical stress, Discomfort to family and kids.

Our family was at risk the whole time with Ravi’s driving the tempo traveler as he did not know the routes and also was finding it difficult to drive in mountain areas. Tempo traveler was not at all serviced and ready for Himachal Pradesh Trip.

Strict action needs to be taken for People like Rahul and Ravi who take things lightly and put entire family of 10 people at risk. Tempo Traveler shown in pictures while booking also was not the same provided to us.  

*Cannot upload receipts of payments and photos of tempo traveler.  

Regards, Amit Mokashi  Cell: 9820006598. 

RahulGupta posted this 26 November 2021

This guy Rahul Verma owner of tempo traveler is a fraud, he took my money 19500 INR but he didn’t send the cab which I booked.. I lost my money, time and respect infront of my family and my in-laws.. I wish him bad and worst of luck in his life, I’m sure god will punish him and I’m a way he will have a big loss.. RAHUL VERMA OF TEMPO TRAVELLER IS A FRAUD AND BE VERY CAREFUL DEALING WITH HIM..

RahulGupta posted this 26 November 2021

I hope he suffers big time in hell

Close