Fraud

• Last Post 08 July 2021
LakshyaYadav posted this 20 February 2020

Asking to invest in India. Took my details for transferring money . I have shared my personal details with them plz look into the matter and help me out with it.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Bangla Technical support posted this 09 March 2020

Good Day! From Seoul (South Korea)

Thank you for contacting me quickly. I hope this message reach you with peace and love. PLEASE note that I have a limited access to the internet, therefore I cannot send you mail every time because of my limited access to internet. Kindly read this email carefully and follow my instructions accordingly. Please inform me whether you are interested on not and if you are NOT interested kindly IGNORE or DELETE my message. But if you are interested and willing to handle my investment in India, Please reply my message immediately so that we can start the project as soon as possible. 

------

First of all, I am very grateful to you for contacting me so quickly and I want to assure you that you will be gratefully rewarded for your help. Though this mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it seriously could come into your mind. Please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility, I seek your indulgence to solicit for your assistance concerning the content of my email because I know in my heart you can be trusted.

INTRODUCTION:  I am Ms. Park Geun-ryeong the younger sister to (Ms.Park Geun Hye) who was the former South Korea President. I am presently writing you from Seoul, South Korea after my elder sister was wrongly sentence to 24 years imprisonment on 6th April, I have been in an emotional devastation. I and my younger brother (Mr.Park Ji-man) are under strict restrictions in transferring and receiving money in South Korea. So I am currently seeking your assistance in relocating the sum of $10,000,000.00 USD (Ten Million US Dollars) from my foreign Bank account in (DENMARK) to your Country so that the money can be used for Real Estate like buying of properties in your Country and you will be the Caretaker for 15-years before I will decide to re-sell the properties after 15-years. As it may take some years before I can be able to travel. That is the main reasons I needed someone whom I can trust in India because of my present condition and restrictions here in South Korea especially as I have been hurt so many times and betrayed by our lawyer and family friends. So for this reason it's hard to trust people here in South Korea.

Furthermore, I was married to Shin Dong-wook in (2008), I have No child, and I have 1 sister (Park Geun-hye) and 1 brother (Park Ji-man). I was born on 30th, June 1954 into the family of late Gen. Park Chung-hee. late Gen. Park Chung-hee was my father and he was a Politician, and the then South Korean Dictator who served as the President of South Korea from 1963 until his assassination in 1979, assuming that office after first ruling the country as head of a military junta installed by the May 16 coup in 1961. Before his presidency, he was the chairman of the Supreme Council for National Reconstruction from 1961 to 1963 after a career as a military leader in the South Korean Army.

Please if you don't mind, I will like to know more about you because we are 2 different people who have never seen or met each other before and please note that I have searched your mobile number and others mobile numbers from India Mobile Database Directory and I have sent this proposal Text (SMS) to about 15 mobile numbers in India who is interested and capable to help me carry out this operation without betraying my trust. Presently I have received 6 response so far in my Inbox of people who are interested. But after much consideration and because I needed a serious and experience person who can handle investment worth of 10 Million Dollars in India, so I decided to select you as the right person.

I am trusting you with the total sum of $10,000,000.00 USD (Ten Million US Dollars) which will be transferred to you from my Foreign Bank Account in Denmark.  I am willing to give you 20% of the total fund while the remaining 80% will be used for Real Estate Business like buying different properties. I will want you to indicate your interest to enable me provide you more detail on how the transaction will be completed.

All I need is your absolute trust, commitment, honesty and confidentiality. Because you have to do all the transaction and the investment on my behalf. I advise you to kindly keep all our discussion and the transaction secret and confidential to ensure safe Transfer of funds from Denmark to India. I assure you that you will never face any trouble in this transaction because the Bank manager is aware of the transaction and he was the one who advise me to relocate the funds to place like India with another person's name where it cannot be trace for security reason and he is ready to cooperate with us to make sure the money is transfer successfully to India.

Please be informed that the money was deposited in Jyske Bank in Denmark since February 2016. All I need to do is to give you the contact details of the bank where the funds is deposited in Denmark so that you can contact them directly. The bank will give you all the guideline on how to complete the transfer from their Bank in Denmark to your local account in India. Meanwhile, before we proceed I would love to know more about you and please send me some of your photos if you don't mind.  

However, you will be communicating and dealing with the Bank directly till the money is transfer to your account in India. The contact details of the Bank and Authorization Letter/Mandate that will give you the privileged to received and transfer the funds on my behalf will be sent to the Bank whenever you are ready to start the process. I will email the authorization letter to my Bank on your behalf to notify them that you are my new Manager/Caretaker and also my Next of Kin who will be managing my funds on my behalf. So that the transaction will be easy for you.  

Rest assure that there won't be any problem in transferring the said amount to you as the bank manager is willing to do all transaction in a legal and transparent manner. All you need to do is to follow instructions of the branch manager where the fund is deposited in Copenhagen V (Denmark) as the Branch Manager has made me to understand earlier that the beneficiary will have to follow the terms and conditions of their bank by providing all relevant and valid documents that maybe required by the bank.

Please think about the proposer very well and let me know your decision whether you are INTERESTED or NOT to enable me proceed to the next step.  If you are interested and agreed with the share of 80% / 20%, please reply me immediately.

If you have time, you can read the BBC Asia News on the following link: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43666134 to see how my sister was wrongfully sentence to 24-Years imprisonment:  

Hope to hear from you again and May God reward you for your concern!

Regards,

Ms. Park Geun-ryeong

Show quoted text

parthu M posted this 13 March 2020

FRAUD

AkashTudu posted this 27 March 2020

could you contact me lakshay

ParbinKulshon posted this 01 September 2020

This same thing happened to me today 01/09/20, first she sent me a message in which she said to contact me through Email, and I clicked on the link, and asked her who is she?, So she gave me the SAME reply as yours, I've not replied any further, and I think it's definitely a Fraud, So, please investigate this matter

ParbinKulshon posted this 01 September 2020

I've also reported it to Spam.

AbhiMan posted this 15 November 2020

She even sent me her passport and bank pass book her international passportπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't think its orignal it can be also but I don't no please help me out

PreetiPATEL posted this 02 January 2021

Hii guys,even I also get the same email n asked me to invest n for the share of 80%and 20%.

PavanB posted this 08 July 2021

What happens after you sent personal details

I am also got this mail on 07/07/2021

Close