Fraud(Kiran Kumar) : Fake RTO agent in Bengaluru ( 9986023458)

• Last Post 30 January 2024
SumitSharma posted this 02 January 2020

I have asked Kiran Kumar for getting a non-migration certificate. He has taken the money but has not done the work.

After getting the money, he has switched off his phone. He also shows the picture on whats app for the document and then after taking money switches his phone off.

Beware of him. If anyone gets his number 9986023458, don't believe him. He is a fraud.

Thanks,

Sumit

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
ANKITLAKHERA posted this 04 March 2020

Yes I faced the same issue.. He took away the money and did nothing for my Licence renewal. I request the authorities to take action against him so that no one else gets fooled around.

star.ankit2131@gmail.com

GiriB posted this 12 March 2020

Please please help me out to find a person named 'P Kiran Kumar' working as a RTO agent. His contact number is 9986023458. He is from Bangalore, Munekollal.

There was a requirement of RTO paper work of my vehicle. After searching in web I found out Arunodaya Consultant in Justdial. Then this guy "Kiran Kumar" come to me and took for all my original RC and Id proof document in xerox on the month of October, 2019.

He completed half of the work and requested full amount telling there is a medical emergency. Being kind enough I have paid full amount and thought he will complete rest very soon. Now when I'm calling in that particular mobile number, it's switch off. I tried to contacted by whatsapp even texted him but he is not replying anything. As all my original documents are with him, if anybody know about this person please let me know.

Please guys help me to find out this fraud guy to recover my vehicle documents.

Beware of him. If anyone gets his number 9986023458, don't believe him. He is a fraud.

Thanks

GiriB posted this 14 March 2020

Hi Rajarshi thanks for the inquiry. My contact number is 9861657673. Please provide me your contact number or call me.

Swami ReddyVoodem posted this 14 March 2020

Hi, I have same issue with him, can you please call me on 9573271717 or give me your number I will call you

AninGeorge posted this 24 January 2021

Hi, I have a different experience with him. For my car and scooty. He helped me to get the cancellation of NoC done. And he delivered the cards to me yesterday.

Regards Anin George

AK posted this 28 September 2021

He is a major scam, has taken my RC for hypothecation removal and is unreachable and doesnt return the document. Wont pickup your calls or return messages.

Just elopes with your documents and acts like a goon unlike the good demeanour when he takes the money and docs from you. Beware of this Fraud guy Kiran Kumar aka Arunodaya Consultant and never fall in his trap. 

SachinBalmane posted this 05 December 2021

Edit 1: updating my comment. He has reached out to me. He was unable to pick up call because of personal reasons. Now all good.

NilabhPandey posted this 30 January 2022

Update - issue is resolved.

If have had a good experience the first time i got a NOC done. This time around i had to get some stuff done with my RC and now I'm in same situation like others, his phone is out of reach. Just in case someone is able to reac out to him, please update here.

AlishaVyas posted this 05 March 2022

Last year in March I brought my vehicle from Hyderabad and reached out to this guy for re registration. He promised me 45 working days to get everything done. He paid my road tax, gave me the receipt, registered my vehicle in KR puram. Till here things were fine. I got an update from him in July 2021 that my vehicle has been registered in KR puram and he has resubmitted my RC there. I kept calling him for months, he never answered my calls. When he did he just kept stalling things. Frustrated, I went to the RTO to get the RC for myself. There I found out that he had taken my RC after re registration and never submitted for Karnataka number. The RTO staff was kind enough to help me. They called him and some harsh exchange of words happened. Then he finally answered my call and started talking to us like a goon and threatened us. He even told us to go to the police and that he would meet us there. Later again I spoke to him politely and asked him to just return my RC and that I didn't need the KA number anymore. He again made fake promises, and never answered the calls till today. I have finally given up on this guy and got a duplicate RC issued.

VijinGopal posted this 01 April 2022

I wish I had seen this thread before approaching him. He appears to be leveraging some previous good work he had done for reference, and he appears to be doing the same thing to everyone nowadays. I approached him to get a NOC; it's been more than 6 months, and the RC, my time, and my money are all gone. He stalls the discussion indefinitely each time, citing various excuses as described by others here. A few examples I heard were family issues, an accident, an ongoing divorce case, and so on. He gave me a Chikka Gowdanapalya address for reference; I'm not sure if it's a valid address, so I'm not sharing it here.

VijinGopal posted this 16 June 2022

Updates: I recovered my documents from this fraud. I had to use the few connections I had, and Bengaluru Police ultimately assisted me, forcing him to courier the documents back to me. I had earlier obtained duplicates from RTO as I wasn't sure what he did with that, however, I didn't want this man to have the originals. The money I lost during the process was written off to bad karma.

AshishThakar posted this 01 July 2022

Vijin Gopal, Could you please tell which police station helped yousi that i can do the same thing.

NilabhPandey posted this 22 October 2022

Update on my comment:

Kiran reached out to me. He was intangled in some family feud. I got my documents back and he also got the work done. In case anyone is still unable to reach. Do reach out to him +91 99860 23458 .

AshishThakar posted this 31 October 2022

Update - Kiran Kumar has started responding and working on my case now.

AnanyaRoy Chowdhury posted this 24 May 2023

We have also fallen prey to this fraud, unfortunately did not come across this thread before. Can anyone help how to get the work completed? We paid road tax, paid his fee, and gave every other thing he asked for. Website is showing approved and RC printing is pending. He has been delaying this for more than 6 months now and we are still not getting RC copy. Is there any other way of getting this sorted out?

NishantAgrawal posted this 09 September 2023

Hi everyone, I've recently got my RC name transferred through him. He took some time but delivered to his promise. Not a fraud.

NiranjanKale posted this 30 January 2024

I urgently report a serious matter demanding immediate attention. Kiran Kumar (Mobile Number: 9986023458), a fraudulent RTO agent, has victimized me and others seeking his services for a car NOC. Despite payment and surrendering my RC book, a year has passed with no progress.

Compounding the issue, Kumar now holds my RC book hostage, demanding ₹25,000 for its release. Shockingly, he's openly defied the law, using the same contact number. His ongoing activities pose a significant threat to public well-being.

I implore the Karnataka judicial system to swiftly act against Kumar. This incident highlights the unreliability of Google reviews, exploited by Kumar to lure in victims. Investigate thoroughly to bring him to justice before more individuals suffer.

Sincerely,

Niranjan Kale

Close