I received a call from one of the member of clokart that I was a lucky one and chosen for prize and I can avail better and sure prize if I shop@ www.clokart.com and that's the process of registeration. I registered by shopping through hot clokart offers in which I was supposed to get sandals and t-shirts. The order was supposed to reach my place in 7-10 days. I waited for it. Meanwhile I received regular calls regarding my gifts. And according to them I got second prize and I was supposed to get Bajaj pulsar RS 200. Then I received call for file processing and I paid 11500 for the same. They even assured me that I will receive jewelry worth rs11500 and they named it heart shape pendent gold and diamond jewelry. Then they asked me to pay 20000 for documentation and I paid and every time they told me that I have to pay for the last time. I was supposed to get jewelry again worth rs20000 named ganesha pendent gold and diamond jewelry. And this time I even told them that I don't have that big as I'm a student so they have me a day to arrange from them. Then one day they called me to pay 28000 for taxes and bringing bike on road. As I already told them that I don't have any amount left, they used my conditions and told me to either arrange for it or I won't get any prize. As I had no money I had to withdraw my name. Then after a month I received the product but different containing one t-shirt, a belt, purse and watch. All of these were of low quality. So finally I got stucked worth rs31500 for which I should receive jewelry. They refused to give two jewelry even and asking me to buy electronic items from the site. As the whole matter goes through telephonic conversations, I recorded all calls from them and want to lodge a complaint against them regarding fraud calls. If you require audio files I can give it to you. I need help. Please I'm a student and I have taken 1000 0 from my friend