Fraud

• Last Post 02 December 2017
YennuSaikumar posted this 20 August 2017

hi sir,

an American,California Named : Dr.  Davis Glen  was send an email that He already dealing a business with his LATE Indian partner. He worked as a purchasing manager after that he left the vetlovet company. He started this business as a mediator without knowing to the vetlovet company. He introduced me as a supplier and guided me how to do. He gave the Mumbai (Toshniwal Manufacturing Company) Address were the product is available. After that the Vetlovet Animal Healthcare LTD replied me that arrange the 1litre product for sample testing.so we ordered the product of 1litre and we got the delivery.The product cost of 1 litre is $ 8,600 USD. So Dr. Davis paid 5500 USD and i paid 3100 USD. the purchasing manager came to india and tested the product was 100% OK. They want's 10litres product. so davis arranged for 8 litres nd we arranged for 1litre money. Till now the product is not delivered. so we went to mumbai city. we have searching from 4Days for that company right now that company is not there in mumbai. this compay is fraud.  Dr. Davis Glen

252 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3M6, Canada. Telephone no: +14242554596.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
hopehow posted this 21 August 2017

Hi Yennu,

I have also a victim of the same scam , could you please give me the account details where yo have transferred the money , since its online payment , we have a hope to get it back.

please provide me your number or email id , my email id is hope2how@gmail.com

please contact me, we need to fight back for our precious money.

Saurabh Mehta posted this 01 September 2017

Hello

Today only i got the same mail and business proposal from this client Dr. Davis Glen 24 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3M6, Canada.

RaghavendraB V posted this 04 September 2017

Hey all,

I too have been a victim of the Dr. Davis. I have paid INR 35,00,000/- in to Mr. Mahendra Babu (Toshniwal Group Pvt Ltd) through online to 7 difference Bank Accounts. As I am busy in my primary business, I did not checked his credentials & blindly trusted him.

Dr. Davis used to call me his mobile bearing #001 424 255 4596. His address as per email is Dr. Davis Glen, 252 Richmond St W, Toronto, ON M5V 3M6, Canada. He shared his Passport bearing # 471163815. He has given a PO bearing # AVPI/CC/0B-17 dated 13/06/2017. The address on the PO is 376, Kipling St, Palo Alto, CA 94301, California USA, Tel +1 650 530 7437 Fax +1 650 474 5120, email info@vetlovel.com for a product Pure Equalis Prequenza Solut for $ 1,540,000/-

Mr. Michael acted as Procurement Manager. He visited Bangalore, Collected the Sample of 1 litre, confirmed that product meets 100% quality check at Mumbai Laboratory. He called from +91 88605 75569.

Post receipt of INR 35,00,000/- Mr. Mahenda Babu did not respond to my calls & email. I personally visited Mumba in search of Company. The Company does not exist. The address is incorrect. Local manufacturers & people confirmed that, many people have paid & landed in search of Toshniwal but Company does not exist.

I reached Vasai Police Station. My complaint was not accepted as I remitted the payment from Bangalore. They asked my to lodge a Complaint from Bangalore. On my request they gave the address of the SIM bearing # 98921 26704. When I seached  for the address, the person on whose name SIM was taken is unaware.

I have lodged a compliant at Bangalore police Station.

I have taken a loan & paid to Mr. Mahenda Babu. I am reachable on +91 9742826903. My email id is srivinayakaconsultants1@gmail.com. I am from Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Please contact me.

1.     The address of the SIM bearing # 98921 26704

Anushka Ananth Dhotri

Room # 1, Bashir Ahmed, Abdul Mobin Chawk

Gaondevi Road, Poisar, Kandivali East, Mumbai 400101

Mrs. Anushka Ananth Dotri’s uncle name is Mr. Mahendra Babu Dhotri, who works in  Mumbai facility management Company as a House Keeping Assistant. He is a lay man with no much education.

RaghavendraB V posted this 04 September 2017

Dear Saurabh Mehta,

Can you please share the email id & phone numbers. As I have paid INR 35,00,000/- to Mr. Mahendra Babu.

I am reachable on +91 9742826903. My email id is srivinayakaconsultants1@gmail.com. I am from Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Indian SupplierES posted this 02 December 2017

Hi All,

Dr Davis also contacted me and  i refused to pay the amount. He is still trying to contact me and the Mumbai number is

Dr Davis - +001 424 308 0115

Ramesh Mumbai - +91 7900156378

Please get in touch with me and we can think of the next course of action.

Thanks,

Hari

Close