Fraud

• Last Post 03 October 2023
sapanavarsha posted this 03 October 2023

I lost my 15000 rupees ....I ha d call from advocate and he said its a legal notice for you He take action for police complaint ... He taken 15000 rupees from me ...

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes

Can I get my money refunded. ...please contact me.if anyone help ke..

Got this e-mail from company name WP Services .they are harrowing me for payment Dear concern,

You have taken the job from 'WP SERVICE' and you have made an online agreement with the company.You have not completed (QC report was failed) your work in the given time period. So your file is forwarded here in the legal department to register the case against you.Clear the pending dues and get an N.O.C letter from the company and get rid of this matter, if you can’t pay so according to your agreement you must present in the vapi session court and pay the total financial loss of the company.

If payment is not done so your case is transferred for further proceeding at an Arbitrary court. An arbitrary and conciliation act of 1996 as per an article 14 imposed on you and you need to pay Rs.85,500/-for total loss to our client.

Legal Notice : It is like a final warning to the receiver that the sender is all prepared to initiate a legal action and it is the final opportunity for the receiver to resolve the issue in hand properly.

If you don’t reply on the time period it means that t/c you agree and you may on the fault and as per notice you are disrespecting the notice and law so as per the court summon letter will be issued it is to notifying a named party that a case involving it and that it must an appearance on the stated date to answer the charges or give evidence.

"If you want to avoid legal procedure then you must pay 6900+1950=8,850/- "Today.

Reply back as soon if you wish to close this legal matter.

Close