Flipkart task fraud

• Last Post 09 November 2023
ZubedaRana posted this 28 October 2023

I've been tracked on WhatsApp for completing task work from flipkart. In starting they asked to send the screenshot of the liked product page from flipkart. Then she asked me to connect with their agent on telegram where they started giving me task n deposited money in my account. They convinced me to complete more n more task. Then they started asking for big amounts 1000,6000,18000,32000. I've deposited all these amounts in different accounts they were providing. I was doing this to get my previous amounts that I deposited. Now also he wants me to deposit 75k to get my whole amount. Kindly help me, my life will be ruined because of this as I am a housewife. I know it's my mistake that I got trapped from them.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Anil posted this 29 October 2023

Plz be carefull i lost 3 lakhs plz file a case in cyber cell whatsapp number 8885649516

ZubedaRana posted this 08 November 2023

Thanks.. After complaining any success?

SheetalSaxsena posted this 08 November 2023

ZubedaRana this anil is fraud person cyber cell don't use whatsapp number they will demand you some money also don't pay anything if you don't believe kindly call that number the number fake number kindly complaint to your near police station

Anil is also fraud.. I paid 9000rs for NOC after complaining in cyber crime

He told he's from cyber crime

DoctorAustin posted this 08 November 2023

Thanks to Mrs Olivia Trader ,who I came across her article that she helped someone get there funds back from binary options trading scammers the company in question Binarytradingexperts which I had lost over $30,000 with them thanks to Mrs Olivia for her help you can You too can reach her through Email: Oliviatrader44 @. Gmail .com

ZubedaRana posted this 09 November 2023

Ur also a cheater... U will never live a good life that's my curse to u... U have taken my kids money this will not be good for u.

SheetalSaxsena posted this 09 November 2023

I already warn you for this this are scammer kindly tell your email I Will tell you how to report this Bastar.

ZubedaRana posted this 09 November 2023

zubeda.rana1@gmail.com

AjvsUfeb posted this 09 November 2023

Hero Rupee LOAN Customer Care Helpline Number=[ ❾❸⑧②❺②❶➅❺➃ ¥√ 9749213045 [call] 9382521654 fre .

Close