Flipkart Merchant center

• Last Post 13 September 2022
ASIYA BEGUM posted this 24 January 2022

Hi I have completed all the task in level 3rd, they asked to pay tax evision, conversion fee, after that new bank change fee, almost more than 5 lakhs i invested till now. Now they saying that international bank cannot process. The agent said my withdrawal process is assigned to other bank, that bank is union bank of philippines. This union bank asked the process fee, I have paid the fee also, now again bank email me minimum 8lakhs should be for withdrawal. I trusted alot, I lost my savings, I borrowed from friends, lend bank loans, but it is not genuine. Fake,. Miss Nahid seliya I mail you for help. Till now you have not replied me.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
MonikaKiran posted this 24 January 2022

i am also client of this website and my mentor is ms. ella and experience the same with you every i paid amount until my bank is nil but just now i got my 9lakhs on my bank account after waiting of 1 week , i was tensed at first and even report to police, tomorrow i am planning to cancel my complain to police and i said sorry to my agent for my false accusation

AmarahSingh posted this 24 January 2022

Hi sir i experienced same situation a month ago , i already file complaints to the cyber crime and the investigations was on going , But one day i recieved a mail from UNION BANK that my money was ready for transfer to my bank account ... I felt guilty because i make a wrong Move to file a case againts to FKART8 and my agents as well . If you experienced the same scenario the best thing you need to do is to communicate always to your agent he/she knows what is the best thing to do .. Regards 

AnkitaTripathy posted this 09 June 2022

I have invested 40k till now and she is saying to invest another 50k job for some phone.. She is asking me to lend money from my friends.. N not even returning my money until I pay for the last level.. please help me to get my money back.. plzz..

rajeshwarivinoth posted this 09 June 2022

I am investment Flipkart mission hall my amount 3lak 20 thousand my agent name is lara now again pay realising fee 10k all amount i spend it but no return i complaint for cyber crime ..... One month complete but no any information please help ...... Any another option....

RahulRoy posted this 09 June 2022

AnkitaTripathy kindly tell your contact number so i can help you on this 

Can u get me my 85k rupees which I have wasted in this fraud site??

RahulRoy posted this 09 June 2022

AnkitaTripathy yes kindly tell your contact number 

7977837139.. plzz plzz help me bring back my money...

shamashamima posted this 25 June 2022

Who completed all fees and payment any one how type of fees and how many payment have u done

PurushothamanM posted this 25 June 2022

@Ankita_can you share the frauds contact communications

PrabhKaur posted this 26 June 2022

You get any solution Ankita tripathi. I m also wasted my money here.

PrabhKaur posted this 26 June 2022

How you get your money back here my 1.13L money stuck they said pay handling fee then we will withdraw it can you plzz help

Joyful Monsang posted this 28 June 2022

Can u help me?

PrabhKaur posted this 08 July 2022

You get your money back??

RamaKrishnaa posted this 14 July 2022

What is process you followed sir

RamaKrishnaa posted this 14 July 2022

Hi amarah singh how much money did you got

RamaKrishnaa posted this 15 July 2022

how much money did you received

RamaKrishnaa posted this 17 July 2022

How any one money back here my 2.13L money stuck they said pay membership fee then we will withdraw it can you plzz help

shamashamima posted this 24 July 2022

How many payments u have paid

RamaKrishnaa posted this 27 July 2022

Security deposit and tax paid earlier for orders 1 lakh paid

Show More Posts

Close