Financial Fraud

• Last Post 25 April 2018
PinakiRoy posted this 22 December 2017

I have purchased two medical policies with RS 21500/- and 9500/-. But they did't send me any policy document and I afraid that I am victim of fraud. The number from where I got the call is +911140348829 and +918800122231.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
paramjeet singhsingh posted this 25 December 2017

Dear Mr Pinaki,

As discussed with you today we already refund your amount in your account so request you to please close your complaint on time.

Regards,

Wellnesindia

MANOJKUMAR posted this 15 March 2018

Dear Wellnesindia team,

Will you please refund my payment of Rs.7,600/- made on 07.03.2018 at 12:56:45. I purchased this policy because of health of my mother but I have not received any documents pertaining to my policy from your end. Health of my mother is not well you are therefore requested  to please arrange to refund my amount immediately or I have last option to complaint to the Delhi Police Cyber Cell.

Thanks and regards

Manoj Kumar

SunilVerma posted this 16 March 2018

hi,paramjeet singh

you team is realy cheating the customer by false prommises,and earning, 

today mr pankaj sayed parcel is received by you,and after taking parcel, you cannot cancel the policy,if you have refused the parcel then only the policy is cancelled  

first the call center people are not ready to take cancelation request,they only says i can forward your request but they will not provide you any request no,

and today mr pankaj said me, you have any request number  so provide me ,other wise you have not given any request ,and by the way its not a medical policy there is no cancellation will be done.

from day 5th feb i am calling for cancellation,but they are FOOLING ME  AND OTHER ALSO,,

please reject there parcel don't accept the parcel and send it back to them .

and apply for cancellation within 15 days ,hence they will not cancel the policy,this word are given by mr pankaj ,

policy taken on 2nd feb 2018

body massages was send on 26feb and your system showing i received all the product,

after so much follow up again i find 1 parcel with incomplete product,even i asked for cancellation they send me incomplete parcel and the main thing you call people by saying pay from credit card ,this policy is of 2 year ,you will get EMI for 24 month which is mot done,

mr pankaj says you paid from credit card the go and pay the bill may kya karu,

please cancel and refund my amount ASP  

SunilVerma posted this 20 March 2018

mr paramjeet,

hi,

please help me to get my policy cancelled,

and return my full amount.,16500,because your call center people are not taking the request of cancellation at least,

the customer is accepting the parcel,

and for delivering the product  you took more than a month ,after that your senor people like mr.pankaj  says its more than a month policy cannot be cancelled,

indirectly your staff  sales the product on the base of emi for 24 month,through credit card which you people don't convert,

request you to return my amount,

SunilVerma posted this 26 March 2018

mr paramjeet when you are giving my money back

have you cancelled the the fraud policy 

SunilVerma posted this 05 April 2018

More than 2month completed. But this people are not ready to refund my money. Mr pankaj is saying issue Kya hay. Bhai Medical policy bolkay kuch aur do gay tho issue nai Hay kya Upper say u people put on hold for long time and after that u disconnectin the call.

Last week for your company they ill take actions

It's better return my 16500 asp

SunilVerma posted this 25 April 2018

i am still waiting for you revert

Close