FAKE COMPANY

• Last Post 20 December 2020
digitaltree posted this 10 December 2020

Respected Sir / Madam This is to bring to your kind attention that I am receiving threatening calls and E - mails from Mr. Minhaz, an Advocate by profession representing his client namely M/S IQ Solutions based in Gujarat.
Now - My Complaints Follow : 1. I happened to see an advertisement in FaceBook - regarding Part Time job therefore i made an enquiry with the said company namely M/S IQ Solutions and further to that on the same day evening I received Demo Video.

1. Further I was informed over the phone regarding the nature of the job - being Captcha further i have to submit 10000 captcha on the tenth day( last day to submit 10000 captcha) . My day target was 1000 and at the end of each and every day I will have a QC report (Quality check).

2. I started to work on the same and suddenly I realized not to continue the job without entering into an agreement with the said company therefore I tried to reach the company executive thrice on various days but could not reach them therefore i decided to drop the idea once for all as i found something fictitious .

3. On 6/12/20 I received an Email from advminhaz@surathighcourt.in at 11:27 PM - Sunday. Mail reads bearing subject - Legal Intimation for Court file. I was intimated that I have to pay Rs 6,900 as a penalty failing case will be filed against me in the court further for payment. I was given UPI id - ecptpvt@icici. After crediting into the said account the screenshot has to be mailed to chiefjustice.judge@gujrathighcourt.co.in. I have also attached a screenshot of the mail as received from (Mr. Minhaz - Advocate) for your reference.

4. I happened to go through the mail on 7/12/20 which was received by me on the previous day and further to that i made an enquiry as directed in chiefjustice.judge@gujrathighcourt.co.in further to that i was informed that i am bound to pay rs 6900 as penalty to continue my job I intimated that i am not willing to continue the job. Further to this i was informed
    By chief justice I have to pay rs 9999 to cancel the said agreement. I have attached the screenshot for your reference. I wondered how I could chat with the chief justice of Gujarat High court over E- mail .

5. On 9/12/2020 I received a phone call - and I was intimated that they call me from the said M/S IQ Solution- Legal Panel that I have to pay 6900 + 25000 as a breach and for cancelling the contract. Suddenly I received an agreement (soft copy) stating that I have entered into an agreement with said company where i have not signed and the same is not notarized i have attached the soft copy of agreement as received for your reference.

6. Further - on the advice of my husband and Father in Law(an Advocate by Profession) I went on to block the mobile number from which i received the threatening call . Further to this happening I received calls from various mobile numbers - I did not attend the calls.

7. Further I lodged a complaint against the said company in consumer complaint - cyber crime for which I have attached a screenshot as proof that i have lodged complaint against the company. I happen to see many complaints filed against the said company for which I have attached a screenshot for your reference.

8. I was shocked when I happened to see my stamp paper number coincides with some other person further you can find stamp paper bearing date 8/7/20. i made an enquiry only on 27th november how can agreement be entered with the company on 8/7/20 . they have not mentioned the duration of the contract ie commencement of the said contract and end date. I have attached a screenshot of the same for your reference.

10There is no highh court in Surat and we can see there is domain mismatch. for which i have attached a screenshot for your reference.

He is threatening me with criminal intention , blackmailing me to extract money from me for an alleged contract which i never entered into . I repeat I have not entered into any contract with anybody with the said company.  This attempt is only to criminally intimidate me with an intention to extract money from me. I request you to take my complaint and take appropriate action.

Thanks SV Sree Charulatha

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
RitikMahendru posted this 11 December 2020

same to same happening with me also

SabariMohan posted this 12 December 2020

This gang was still doing like this me also.... When it will stop!? In future the unemployed & poor peoples will trouble with this(there are so many unemployed peoples).... Dont believe anyone Like this fraud company's. If anyone need a job please confirm truth about any company & do further.. my humble request..

AbhishekKulkarni posted this 14 December 2020

Im also in trouble due to this fake and fraud company.They  gave me the agreement and password ad id.I starte dto work .but whatever i wrote was automatically mistaken.ANd now they are threatning me by saying that we will put ur family in jail and also they have eresed all the data i.e mails which were provided by them and now they are harassing and torturing me mentally by threatning.So plzz kindly people dont fall into this .Its the biggest mistaken i have done in my life.Im warning u dont fall for home jobs

Nilesh More posted this 20 December 2020

Agar kisi ke sath esa froud ho gaya ho.to muze contact kare...mere gmail par.apna name or contact send kare..hame ladhana hai..ekjut hokar...nilkanth8391@gmail.com ess gmail account par apna nam aur contact send kare

Close