Duped Rs 24,500 ...claiming himself Deepak pawar,Army personnel

• Last Post 24 September 2023
SwabarnaMukherjee posted this 22 June 2023

The person claimed himself to be Deepak pawar..an army officer interested to get a flat in rent in Uttarpara..as per my ad at Magic bricks app.His constant calls gave me assurance...after seeing pics of my flats in whatsapp he confirmed me..and wanted to give Rs24,500 as token money..which I mentioned as Deposit and one month rent(15000+9,500).The frauder said (,8811984785 ),who was using this number to call me said his accountant would transfer the money in my account.Then another person called up at noon from this number6370868099,claiming himself Deepak pawar accountant and convinced that money would be transferred from Merchant account of defense to our account..and for that I need to transfer first Rs24,500 to his provided account number first as per Government rule..so I did in two transactions..then That person named Rajendra Singh Sekhwat asked me to again transfer 24,500 in one step which I didn't..and asked him to return my previous transferred money Immediately I understood it was a big scam..but then all gone..Helpless..shattered..And when I checked Google I found they already know about this fang who are robbing people using Army personnel name..why no steps are being taken from Army..or Government..when would they realize..?????Request people to be aware of this name DEEPAK PAWAR....they are using different numbers..atleast I come across 7 Deepak pawar within 3 days..different voices..different numbers ..calling and claiming themselves to be Deepak pawar from different places.

mayankkumar posted this 24 September 2023

Same story happen to me but I haven't transferred him money.

Close