Duped for almost 2 lakhs

• Last Post 22 December 2023
SrinivasNittala posted this 03 September 2023

Mr. Deepak Pawar claiming from Indian Army, Jammu contacted that he got posted in Nagpur and want to purchase flat which was posted in Magic bricks without seeing the flat. Trusted him in the name of Army as he has produced all his documents such as Aadhar card, Pan card, Army Identity card, Canteen card and their family photos. Also shared his senior's documents Mr. Major Aditya Kumar. For earning trust, he made a video call for few seconds, stating it is not allowed but doing to earn the trust. The transaction was done along with his team mate, stating he is accountant Gourav Malhotra. In video call I saw the uniform, badges, etc. and trusted. Upon verification of both Aadhar card and Pan card, found all the details are correct and even both are linked, hence trusted.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Rahul posted this 03 September 2023

Same thing happened with me after filing a case i got back plz file a case in cyber cell Website any doubt Msg me WhatsApp 9741157651

GirishPrabhu posted this 22 December 2023

Hi,

It happened to me as well. A person name Major Aditya Kumar had called and asked me to transfer one rupee using Gpay account to his credit card number. He was impersonating as Army personnel. There was another he mentioned by name Major Rajendra Sharma who is supposed to be an accountant in the Army. Please be aware of these fraudsters. They had produced all docs as mentioned above.

Regards,

Girish

Close