Demanding money in the name of breaching Contract now they are harrassing me.

First they call me and asked me to do some work(560 resume filling in 6 days)

During the work my login account got blocked so they told me that to pay 8000rs and your account will be unblock with that that you will get 2 days more time to do your work.

So i paid 8000rs. But i didnot got that 2 days. When i called them they denied for this extension days. Now they were telling that you have to pay more 16000 rs so that they will release my salary. Which is not mansion in contract. Now they asking me for money and threat to take leagal action against me.

Now What can i do?

They send me this now...

To, Mr/Ms Sambit Sailesh Tripathy, This Is A Letter Including Your Details On Behalf Of Hexo tech Solution.Kindly Note the Details And Make Arrangement For Your Legal Proceedings. Kindly Note The Details Given Below Details Are Being Sent At Nashik District Court For Further Legal Proceedings And You Need To Be Present On Nashik District Court And The Case Is To Be Filled Under ICA Section 73,74 You Need To Present On 27/12/2022 With The Challan Amount Of 87950/- INR. Case Type :- Agreement Breaching F.I.R No: – AG562/87987 Approval Status:- Pending By District Court