Deepak Pawar Bajrang banking fraud attempt claiming fake Indian Army ID CISF ID -189700193

• Last Post 25 September 2023
SubinDas posted this 28 April 2023

I was surprised to see lots of complaints against to Deepak Pawar Bajrang and he is still active doing this crime. I got call from the same person and felt suspicious and then verified in google and found many fraud cases against to him. Hence I stoped accepting his calls. Please take immediate action he was calling me from 00 91 93370 48449. There must be an immediate action please stop this crime

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Rajukannan posted this 03 May 2023

Yes, I got the same call from him recently. Please stop this crime.

d chandrashekaraholla posted this 08 July 2023

I got call from shivshankar Tiwari and deepak pawar from ph nos 8144077614 and 8207086507 posing as army personnel. Same modus operandi. I was lucky having paytm which was not interested to them. They wanted G pay and phonepay. Now I have cancelled renting my house. Thanks to Google where these two are criminals indulging in fraud. Beware of these ph nos.

Hari VikramPaturu posted this 25 September 2023

Yesterday I got call from deepak pawar from ph nos 8827009213 posing as army personnel. He shared all identity proofs and I found suspicious when spoke to him because and without seeing the property he accepted the deal. Later searched in Google , found many complaints registered against him. So, i blocked the number.

Close