debit card hacked

• Last Post 16 February 2019
VijayaLakshmi posted this 16 February 2019

Plz help me. I didn't do any transaction yesterday with my state bank of India ATM debit card.  i am having only SBI ATM card, pass book & cheque book. yesterday morning 10.53am to 11.15am 77 transactions done without my knowledge. In that I lost rs.9538/- (58*65 rs, 2*1rs,  16*310 rs, & 1*1000 rs) . how it happens i couldn't understand. i did not use my ATM Card in any shops/recharge or i did not do the any online transaction. i didnt have internet banking with State bank of india. I didn't share my pin no. or otp no. to anyone. I did not any transaction with the debit card yesterday.  plz help me. The amount which lost  it is 9538/- rs. how can i get back is there any way? how to apply please respond me rest details i will give further mail as per your requirement to investigate. I try to give a complaint in the police station they are telling that it is online transaction we can not do anything.better you contact bank people . that money only source please help me.....  yesterday i blocked the ATM and today I registered a complaint through phone call (toll free no 080-26599990)

VijayaLakshmi posted this 16 February 2019

Plz help me to get back the money.

Close