Dear Sir,

For job opportunities I have paid money Rs.4899 In shine.com.on 14/04/2017. But response was poor. So I was fustrated so much. On one day 15/5/2017 Rahul named person called me(mob. no.7065735471) so as from shine.com and I told him about poor response from their side. He told me that he is ready to return money. I told him to wait for two days and to search better option for job.After two days he again called me( mob no.7065753364) and again told me for ready to return money. I again told him for better options. Some days passed. I was need of money so I called him (mob no.7065753364) on 27/05/2017. One lady so named Renu Sharma picked phone and she told she will return money. She taken my Debit card details and told me she will transfer my money in paytm and from there she will transfer additional Rs.4500 to my account. She taken my card details and also taken OTP no. First she debited Rs.3000 .Then again Rs.3000. Then again2999. I asked her the money getting debitted from my account. She told me that she will credit Rs.14500 to my account. I cut her phone. But she again called me (mob. no.9599758617) and told me she will returning money and at last she again asked me OTP no. and again debitted Rs.2999. So total Rs.11998 get debitted from my ATM card. I called them same day but no response. On same day at evening Rahul attended the phone.and told me he is ready to return the debitted money if I could provide Bank A/C detail And bank IFC code. I told him I will provide it later. And again today Renu Sharma called me (mob no.7065753364) and OTP code send on my mobile And demanding me about it. I got angry and told her to I will file a FIR against them. She told me that she works in shine.com a big company so she did not afraid of this police and law and FIR. Sir this matter is serious. I am now going to complaint cyber crime branch in Pune within next 2 hrs. Sir I have provided you all details and Three mobile no. I much expecting you because they dont have any afraid of police, law. You should take necessary action against them and plz. try to return my money Rs.11998. Thank You. Sir my mob no. is 9657048929. If any need I am ready to do it. I have all messages of OTP and money debitted from my account.