data entry job fraud

• Last Post 21 October 2020
muskan madhwani posted this 18 October 2020

so i got this call from this company named RESUMEFILLING, they said that they recived my resume from shine.com. the job was to fill 600 resumes in a week, they asked my adhar card and sent and agreement and took my digital sign.when i started the work i understood that no this is not 1 week work and i didnt continued it. after a week on 14 oct 2020, i received a warning mail that if i didnot complete the work, they will charge me the portal ammount.  This was not informed earlier, rather when i asked about this doubt prior they said. no no mam u dont have to pay this, we will cut this amount from your salary of 18000. Also i very clearly asked that id the work is not 90% perct, do i need to pay the portal charge? there answer was NO. on 17 oct i received a call from there company someone named chirag jain as informed there legal advisor, he said that i have to pay 6500 + gst and soon i recived a mail with gst invoice, as understood i denied to pay and put my points that you didnt informed me prior also i have asked this to your employee, she very clearly mentioned that no i dont hav to. I HAVE ALL THE CHATS AND CALL RECORDING FROM THERE FIRST CALL. i have said that i have all this, they said madam court mai call recording proof nahi chlta. and then i strated reciving the thretings mails and sms from there software that 

YOUR LEGAL CASE ID UL/140984D IS GOING FOR LEGAL PROCEEDINGS. KINDLY HIRE A LAWYER AND GO FOR FURTHER PROCESS. WE AT FREELANCER FORMS  JOB ARE GOING WITH LEGAL PROCEEDINGS UNDER SECTION 72,73,74 IN THE INDIAN CONTRACT ACT, 1872. DUE TO VIOLATING THE CONTRACT. CALL FOR MORE DETAILS +91 78028-85622.

I consult all this with my law student friend, she studied everything and now adviced me to ingnore this and file a complaint against them

ITS OUR MISTAKE TO SIGN AND SEND OUR DETAILS TO SUCH FRAUD COMPANIES, PLEASE BE VERY CLEAR BEFORE SIGNING ANY BOND.

THE COMPANY LINK IS resumefilling.in 

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Himanshusharma posted this 18 October 2020

I want to tell you all are fraud just dont pay money. Block ignore and don't recieve call .
Or contact me on my mail . I will show you how they are fake . Totally fake . https://t.me/joinchat/Rfjd6BsQr6kkcWe8gdEmiw

Himanshusharma posted this 18 October 2020

Ye telegram group h join karna chate ho to kar lo agar koi bhi is fraud me fas gya h to

muskan madhwani posted this 21 October 2020

thankyou, will surely join

Close